Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Chelsea have a quality manager

Did Chelsea and their god-like manager get beat off Wigan? Yes. Did we and our so called average manager? No.

Anyone turning on the team and manager at this stage, when we are fucking 4th, is no City fan in my eyes, and I will just label anyone who does slag us off as a united fan, as I can't think of any bigger insult to be honest.

Chelsea didn't become the team they are overnight. When Gullit, Viallia and Ranieri was in charge they would have had disappointing results. We don't have a divine right to get 4th no matter how big the cheque book.

Chelsea didn't become the team they are overnight. When Gullit, Viallia and Ranieri was in charge they would have had disappointing results. We don't have a divine right to get 4th no matter how big the cheque book.

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

CheesySmoker said:
fbloke said:
Here is MH's opinion

"In terms of performance level it was probably the poorest we've played for some time. I was expecting us to show more quality. Shay Given was outstanding and needed to be at times. We are a work in progress and I'm sure we'll have more days like this but we'll take it as positive that we've taken something from this game."

Work in progress, yeah heard that before.

More days like this - Looking forward to that.

Positive that we've take something from the game - ha ha ha ha ha ha Birmingham, 1 point

so do you enjoy supporting a club only to laugh at results, slag it off and turn fans against fans. do you even know what sport we are playing?

WTF are you on about?

I support City so (like most people on here) regularly laugh at our results. I dont slag off the club but what they have put up in terms of performance. What sport are we playing - according to your post BLIND FAITH RUNAROUND?

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are Shit

rickmcfc said:
samharris said:
Oh yeah ...top 6 sides...we scored 3 at the swamp and got beat in fergie time..

I'll bet no one else gets 3 at the swamp this term.
oh right so we picked up points there did we? what a clown. beating the scum at their place isnt going to get us into the top 4, BUT BEATING WIGAN, VILLA, FULHAM ANF BIRMINGHAM WILL YOU SILLY BASTARD

What a sad guy you are!! We have earned 9 points from 6 away games. We have had one bad result at home. As far as I am concerned we are on the right track.

Chelsea have a confident squad who have been playing together for years.

We have a squad that has barely played 10 games together along with injuries to key players.

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

CheesySmoker said:
fbloke said:
Here is MH's opinion

"In terms of performance level it was probably the poorest we've played for some time. I was expecting us to show more quality. Shay Given was outstanding and needed to be at times. We are a work in progress and I'm sure we'll have more days like this but we'll take it as positive that we've taken something from this game."

Work in progress, yeah heard that before.

More days like this - Looking forward to that.

Positive that we've take something from the game - ha ha ha ha ha ha Birmingham, 1 point

so do you enjoy supporting a club only to laugh at results, slag it off and turn fans against fans. do you even know what sport we are playing?

WTF are you on about?

I support City so (like most people on here) regularly laugh at our results. I dont slag off the club but what they have put up in terms of performance. What sport are we playing - according to your post BLIND FAITH RUNAROUND?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.