Hughes tactically Naive?

Those flippin nawty radio waves can really distort the reading of a persons body language.

Best manager since Mercer eh! youve just confirmed what i always thought DE NIRO,you know sweet FA about CITY or football for that matter

citoeast said:
smithy167 said:
Who`s saying everything is rosy? it aint, but also it aint the worst city have been according to you hughes is a nervous wreck who has lost it give it a rest man.

He was rattled.
You think he was rattled yet jump on it i think he was major pissed off, seems you`re lovin it the man aint got a chance with fans like you, you been a city fan for years like me so just give him a break, at the end of the day we have waited 30 odd years, we wont have to wait to much longer city fans need to get used to sticking with a manager, hughes has got my respect he is building a team on the fly from nothing, how can you not back him win or lose its a joke, seems like you expect us turn up and beat anyone. Been supporting city 40 odd years have you?

Freestyler said:
another for the list:

should of brought de jong on at 3-2, brings petrov on instead, laughable, joke.
Went for the kill, if he brought de jong on and it ended 3 all you would be crying about being defensive man cant win.

smithy167 said:
Freestyler said:
another for the list:

should of brought de jong on at 3-2, brings petrov on instead, laughable, joke.
Went for the kill, if he brought de jong on and it ended 3 all you would be crying about being defensive man cant win.

wrong, de jong would of got control of the game, midfield was over run and barry was shattered, de jong comes on for barry to help, and ireland plays infront and he can push on that little bit more going for the kill. petrov made hardly any impact.

smithy167 said:
citoeast said:
I do so want Hughes and team to succeed, we do not want change, change, change, that just does not work.

I am in despair waiting for signs Hughes is not tactically naive and can delivered, I have waited for a year now. Something needs to change and I think Hughes needs a professional and competent backroom staff, to support him. Bowen should be the first to go.

It is embarrassing because Hughes seems clueless and we have a team that on paper should be top 5 if not 4, progressing week by week not regressing.
You say you have waited for a year, iv been waiting over 30 years, what do you want from the guy exactly in a year, to win the league? what is it your waiting for that can be done in a year? statments like iv been waitning a year are bullshit, you are embarrassing.
What's he done to convince you he is a good manager?

Freestyler said:
smithy167 said:

wrong, de jong would of got control of the game, midfield was over run and barry was shattered, de jong comes on for barry to help, and ireland plays infront and he can push on that little bit more going for the kill. petrov made hardly any impact.
Put your name name in for the city job then mate,you seem to know what you`re talkin about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.