Hughes tactically Naive?

I just think he's still experimenting.

We need to be able to play in a number of different ways and needs players who can play in a number of different positions.

It takes time to be able to acheive this.

Im still a bit disappointed that De Jong didnt come on to replace Tevez and shut up shop.

Im convinced Hughes' job isnt on the line otherwise i doubt he'd be setting up his teams like this.

I do so want Hughes and team to succeed, we do not want change, change, change, that just does not work.

I am in despair waiting for signs Hughes is not tactically naive and can delivered, I have waited for a year now. Something needs to change and I think Hughes needs a professional and competent backroom staff, to support him. Bowen should be the first to go.

It is embarrassing because Hughes seems clueless and we have a team that on paper should be top 5 if not 4, progressing week by week not regressing.

I do so want Hughes and team to succeed, we do not want change, change, change, that just does not work.

I am in despair waiting for signs Hughes is not tactically naive and can delivered, I have waited for a year now. Something needs to change and I think Hughes needs a professional and competent backroom staff, to support him. Bowen should be the first to go.

It is embarrassing because Hughes seems clueless and we have a team that on paper should be top 5 if not 4, progressing week by week not regressing.

hughes is bloody clueless,we have the strongest bench in the league and does he ever change things,NO.He just stands there arms folded whispering to mark bowen,where is the tactical nouse !.
fooking frustrating as everybody else can see it !,it seems he is very cautious taking any of his signings off,

I just think he's still experimenting.

We need to be able to play in a number of different ways and needs players who can play in a number of different positions.

It takes time to be able to acheive this.

Im still a bit disappointed that De Jong didnt come on to replace Tevez and shut up shop.

Im convinced Hughes' job isnt on the line otherwise i doubt he'd be setting up his teams like this.

I hate to say it but on the BBC Interview Hughes looked rattled, a man under serious stress and pressure, the usual cool professional exterior gone. That is worrying. Keep Hughes change the backroom tem, now.

citoeast said:

You say you have waited for a year, iv been waiting over 30 years, what do you want from the guy exactly in a year, to win the league? what is it your waiting for that can be done in a year? statments like iv been waitning a year are bullshit, you are embarrassing.

Given time we will see a fantastic team IMO

Getting rid of Hughes and any of his backroom staff is not the answer.

We are still moving in the right direction regardless of our recent results.

Rome was not built in a day.

Of all the teams in the league, i thought ours were the least fickle, times have obviously changed.

citoeast said:
I hate to say it but on the BBC Interview Hughes looked rattled, a man under serious stress and pressure, the usual cool professional exterior gone. That is worrying. Keep Hughes change the backroom tem, now.
No he didnt, what the fuck are you on about, only thing thats worrying is so called fans like you.

smithy167 said:
citoeast said:

You say you have waited for a year, iv been waiting over 30 years, what do you want from the guy exactly in a year, to win the league? what is it your waiting for that can be done in a year? statments like iv been waitning a year are bullshit, you are embarrassing.

I have been a City supporter for over 40 years, so I think I can spot when a team and a manager or failing, something is seriously wrong behind the scenes. We may not be allowed to see it but all the signs are there on the pitch on matchday which we can see.

I have waited for over one year to see evidence of Hughes tactical abilty, I have not seen it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.