Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

Give him time FFS hes just come back from a long injury, hes more of a Berbatov type of player anyway...you won't see him do much running. Hughes bought Roque as a targetman, on his day hes the best headerer of the ball in the Premiership, he just didn't get the service needed today...

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

I am glad to report that after 80+ responses and hundreds of reads all that has been said against my OP can be summed up by

a) Its not that bad were in 4th
b) Some name calling
c) Some more name calling
d) A bit more name calling
e) What do you expect, work in progress etc
f) Name calling
g) Your not a supporter unless you accept what they deliver

I stand by what I said.

If the current run of form were to continue for another month we will be nestled next to Liverpool.

But the manner in which we are playing is really worrying, they have lost any cohesion and seem to be playing LESS as a team than before.

Please feel free to give me something more than were in 4th thats fab (as its a false 4th in truth) or it will get better (cos as a City fan that doesnt wash anymore).

After close on £1/4 billion pounds has been spent on a team it is simply not good enough to say that we have had a bad month as we have failed to show any real sign of improvement.

Please, please, please explain why IM wrong.

Re: Chelsea have a quality manager

Pigeonho said:
Did Chelsea and their god-like manager get beat off Wigan? Yes. Did we and our so called average manager? No.

Anyone turning on the team and manager at this stage, when we are fucking 4th, is no City fan in my eyes, and I will just label anyone who does slag us off as a united fan, as I can't think of any bigger insult to be honest.

Was thinking the exact same thing. We have lost the least number of games in the league. I cannot believe how "fans" have turned on our team.

We are forth, we are having a bit of a blip and we have broken into the top 4 with a game in hand.

You should take a look at this board and all the negative threads on it, what would rival teams think of us if they came on here? What would the players think?

Re: Tevez not good enough

Tevez should have been playing alongside RSC, he was to deep in the formation played today. Surely we can play with an attacking midfielder at Birmingham, and use either Barry or De jong as holding midfielder, in other words accomadate Ireland to give our forward play a lift. I thought we had learned this lesson at Villa where we were toothless until the introduction of Ireland.

Re: Tevez not good enough

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
Agrred, Tevez is fucking wank and was bought just to piss off the rags.

another clueless one

Re: Whoever slags us off....

mad zab said:
sweep said:
Each to their own I guess, but for me, any side who has spent what we've spent expects to finish top 4 and that means beating the shit of the league.

Good to know we've got more bluemanc style tub thumpers/happy clappers who resort to rag insults in the absence of a decent argument though, always a pleasure to read.

As to opposed to bitters like you who think that if we don't win it is a crisis!!

We where shit today, no one can argue with that, but to say we are a mid table team (not saying you did) is just crap!!
HAHAHAHA - bitter! Keep 'em coming fella, you're really showing your intelligence now. Oh and while you're at it can you please quote me saying we're in crisis? Thought not, cretin.

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are Shit

frustrating yeah big time but look at the brightside played 10 won 5 drawn 4 lost 1 (96th min) 4th game in hand and playing crap and can only get better who would of taken this at the start of the season I defo would of the only thing that really got on my nerves today was Zabaleta how many times did he give the ball away loads we need a Right Back in jan we also need Robinho back we have nobody who can unlock a defence as good as him we missed Adebayor Santa Cruz needs time to be fit wrong choice playing him today everything will come good we just have to be PATIENT :) UP THE BLUES!!!!

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

He's showed some good touches and he can finish if he gets a chance... SWP's balls where pathetic today, and he played up top alone.
Surely not to blame at all... He ll come good!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.