Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Roque Santa Cruz

Im not one for jumping into the "Putting players down" threads, but the difference between RSC and ADE is huge, Ade has good movement and is not afraid to throw himself at the ball, there were several opportunities where I was waiting for RSC to move and go for the ball, but he stood watching.

The jury is still out, he is not yet match fit, and is probably lacking the confidence to dive in there, but that said, he was in the starting XI today, so should have been willing and able

Re: Tevez not good enough

RoqueSantaBoozeCruz said:
levets said:
another clueless one
Really. Time will tell and I will be correct.

Roque thanks for not being scared to express your opinion, there are lot of people who reading this and they are

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit it has to be said. I agree he didnt play well although neither did the team,i was totally gutted today but after the initial upset i'm taking solice in the fact that we are on schedule for a very good season. Keep the faith !!

Mike D said:
Have to say this guy really is Hughes jewal in the crown a class act. Showed against the mighty Scunthorpe and today how good he really is. We don't need those fancy footwork Brazilians playing all that beautiful game give stuff. We need players like Roque to show us the way. Thanks Sparkey signing such a class player 18mil is looking an steal an absolute Big Fat Sam must be gutted about losing him
and you are a right diamond supporter, class act. back under your rock
till our next defeat, saddo

From what I've seen of him at West Ham and the Rags, he's never been outstanding early on in the season, but immense in the second half - although last season was an exception.

MonacoCityFan said:

Roque thanks for not being scared to express your opinion, there are lot of people who reading this and they are

I've voiced my opinion as well as many other people who share the same one. Fuck off to the rags you plastic!

He's shit IMHO !!!! the one thing you need in the prem is pace, and i'm sorry but thats what we lack.

Tin hat on

levets said:
another clueless one

Maybe you will, maybe you wont? But clearly you can't be serious in your statement above; I put it down to frustration because we didn't win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.