Hughes tactically Naive?

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

you lot should go and support Newcastle talk about deluded the geordies have absolutly nothing on some of you wankers

Re: Tevez not good enough

Check this guys posting history.

He manages to get a dig in at Tevez in any thread he posts.

For the record, I've been critical of Tevez but today his passing was the one highlight of a turgid game.

Re: Shout At Me All You Like But We Are S**t

understand the op's frustration (sort of)

i was frustrated watching that game. we didnt play well and were fortunate to get a point. we need to support hughes and the team and have faith . if they then fall short , so be it. but we need to get behind them.

one of the positives i thought today was the defending from set pieces. which is something we have struggled with so far.
plus we grabbed a point away from home.
and we are 4th with a game in hand.

the 2 concerns for me are that im not sure barry and de jong can control a game away from home in a 4-4-2 on their own in centre mid.
id be tempted to play 4-3-3- / 4-5-1 and make ourselves more compact.

lets stay positive , and focus on beating burnley

Not Over-Reacting...but that was S***E

its early days,with this team. and its shouldnt be all doom and gloom. ive never felt more optimistic about city than i do now...............but that to-day was shite!!!

Re: Tevez not good enough

I am sorry that i made a lot of people angry by saying that Bojinov is better than Tevez.... i am not a rag and i with City to succeed... but to anyone who ofeended me for my opinion which i said without any bad words i will say "FOK OFF MUPPEt"

Re: We are throwing away a huge opportunity

BobKowalski said:
There is a light said:
These draws are so frustrating. Liverpool are offering us chance after chance to get a lead above them but we can't seem to take advantage. Unbelievably frustrating.

Its not just Liverpool but Spurs and Villa (and us) are just going round in circles tossing points away. Its starting to look like 3 of the top 4 are cementing the first 3 spots with hell of a scrap building for the 4th spot. Last 2 games was an ideal opportunity to put daylight between us and the other teams so yes it is bloody frustrating
spot on....

Re: Why are some acting like a bunch of spoilt rich kids???

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
I seriously feel some people on this forum need a massive reality check £'s doesn't equal instant success (though it helps)

We have gone from a relegation threatened team to a mid table team to a team challenging for the Champions League spots. These things do take time look at Chelsea they where established in the top 4 when Roman bought them and it still took 2 seasons to win the league.

Todays starting 11 have a look and see only Stephen Ireland was wearing blue 2 years ago. New players new tactics and systems it all takes time. I could go on and on but I won't because there is no convincing people a lot on here just see the ££££££££££'s without zero consideration of all the donkey work that is needed, true results may have masked performances but to be 4th with issues isn't as bad as some are making out.

Because it could be better:

Santa Cruz was awful, didn't run, jump or put his body in any situation where he may get a knock. He was less use than a roof rack on a helicopter and should have been taken off far earlier.

Barry was off the worst I have ever seen him. Should have come off for Ireland at half time.

SWP couldn't do anything and Weiss should have had a chance.

snip said:
Yes you're right he is naive,we lost today because our tactics were wrong,oh sorry no we didnt lose today we went 4th in the premiership after only losing once this season and being in the qtr final of the league cup.

Some people are saying we only got a point today because of Given,well it was Hughes that signed Given,recognising that we needed an experienced keeper.

Not one of the pundits/experts expected City to be where we are at the moment.They all expected it to take quite a while for the new squad to gel but here we are 4th in the league with a game in hand.
It seems the only people naive enough to expect us to be winning every game against any team that hasnt spent a lot of money are surprise ,surprise "City fans".
FFS

Great post!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.