HUGHES TO GET NEW CONTRACT!!!

The progress is steady and not spectacular, sure and solid AT HOME. Just need to focus on the away form, add a few players who relish taking the battle down the M6 or the M1 on a freezing day from Nov to Mar and we have the makings of a challenging team, with Hughes at the helm. I'm looking forward to next season already.

GOOD!!! he IS a good manager and some of our fans need to stop being pathetic and support him

What has he done to deserve it? Not much, but neither have any of the others. My point to make would be if you were a manager, of a group of individuals and all of a sudden one of them was on ten times what you were, would you ask for a payrise???

mammutly said:
Even if this is true, which I doubt - it won't get the press off his back. Only good results will do that.

If for some bizzare reason his existing 3 year contract was extended already, it would have the effect of inviting more press speculation, not less They would just see it as an attempt to manipulate the media and many journalists really don't like that.

I would agree it's unlikely to be true. But your second paragraph is way off beam imo. It would shut down the speculation because it would be a statement that Hughes was the manager for the long term.

Why would the media believe it was an attempt to manipulate them? I don't think that is what they would read into it at all.

bazbarrybazzer said:
Great news if true, all you Lesley out idiots go and watch the rags if not happy.

So unless you have the same opinion as you that hughes is the man to take us forward you should start supporting the rags?

I never thought you needed to be a lemming to be a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.