HUGHES TO GET NEW CONTRACT!!!

mammutly said:
I wish some of you people would at least read what I write before jumping to conclusions. I have not suggested that ADUG are stupid or corrupt.

What I said was that anyone advising them to give MH a contract extension at this point in time is (stupid or corrupt). IMO, of course. ;-)

And I said that the advisor will know a lot more about the situation than you, so to make such uneducated judgements is stupid.

Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:
I wish some of you people would at least read what I write before jumping to conclusions. I have not suggested that ADUG are stupid or corrupt.

What I said was that anyone advising them to give MH a contract extension at this point in time is (stupid or corrupt). IMO, of course. ;-)

And I said that the advisor will know a lot more about the situation than you, so to make such uneducated judgements is stupid.

It's not a judgement, it's an opinion.

What significant data would said advisor have anyway that is not already in the public domain? Extending the contract of a manager with a questionable record at this stage of the season manifestly makes no sense. Anybody advocating that course of action is therefore stupid or corrupt.

Hughes should be offered a new contract, our last manager Sven we didnt give enough time and we are doing the same with Hughes, we start on a high with our new managers but they dip down to a low, but if we give them enough time we will get back up to the high all city fans want. Having a Wealthy owner should certanily bring use some more success in getting us some new, quality players.

mammutly said:
Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:

What significant data would said advisor have anyway that is not already in the public domain? Extending the contract of a manager with a questionable record at this stage of the season manifestly makes no sense. Anybody advocating that course of action is therefore stupid or corrupt.

Maybe someone who, I don't know, has had an actual conversation with the manager, seen the day to day running of the club, knows the mans plans for the futre etc.

But your right, you know everything about everything.

Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:
Bluemoon115 said:
mammutly said:

Maybe someone who, I don't know, has had an actual conversation with the manager, seen the day to day running of the club, knows the mans plans for the futre etc.

But your right, you know everything about everything.

Whilst it is true that I have probably forgotten more than you will ever know, I do not claim to know everything.

However, there is ultimately only one criteria by which a football manager can be judged. Any ideas what it might be?

Oh, and Hughes already has a contract until 2011. That's common knowledge.

Are ADUG buying into the 'give any manager 10 years, no matter what his good results/good performances/spending ratio is, and he'll turn into the next Arsene Wenger theory now too?

I thought that just applied to cliche filled fans?

Hey if we don't lose at Arsenal and Chelsea and Tottenham and Everton and manyoo, we might finish as high as last year.

My Stepford Wives comment is serious.

How many hundreds of millions do you wish to trust him with?

tommyducks said:
Hey if we don't lose at Arsenal and Chelsea and Tottenham and Everton and manyoo, we might finish as high as last year.
With the improvement we've shown recently we might even win 1 out of the 5 and then he'll definetly stay - I think he's suddenly in the driving seat to keep his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.