Hughes v Mancini at the end

No doubt about it - Mancini should have shown more respect to the bloke whose job he took- he should have looked him in the eyes, as he has nothing to be ashamed of.

new ross blue said:
at the end of day mancini is here to do a job for city and no one else so if he is successful for us i could not give a shit if he falls out with every other manager in the league

I could, I expect a Manchester City manager to behave with dignity and represent the club in a professional manner.

Which is why if Mancini were ever to consistently show the lack of dignity that is the hallmark of Hughes' managerial career I'd want him out too.

Fortunately, I can think of very few managers who are so consistently snide, devious and self serving as Hughes, so I don't think it is very likely

Joycee Banercheck said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
The fact he refers to us as 'Man City' tells you all you need to know about his true feelings for this club.
Coz you'd be doing cartwheels and backflips if you got sacked in the manner he did. Come on. I'm as happy as the rest of the brigade that he no longer manages us,. but what do you want?

I want him to refer to the club in a manner which many of the fans don't
dislike.

We are not 'Man City', we are City or Manchester City.

We never gave him any grief when he was here (or since) and if he had any respect for that fact he wouldn't call us by a name that he will be all too aware many of us do not like.

Mad Mario said:
Barcon said:
At what point have I critisized the fans reaction to the sub?
And as far as I wasn't there nonsense, give yourself a shake man.

so what have i said that has made you think i dont know what i was talking about?

Everything that you said about all the enemies Mancini has made, and that he showed no class today. There has been a thread made about the reaction of the managers after the game, and you have come on here slagging off our manager. When I said you don't know what you'r talking about, you start with the old "you don't have any right to comment because you weren't there: garbage. Shall we pull our dicks out now or later?

If I was Mancini I would have told him to get fucked,useless twat blew millions and made us take a sideward step.

mancini probably did not set out to disrespect hughes he was just disgusted at droppin two points at home again hughes was the one that over reacted just to make a scene

Barcon said:
Mad Mario said:
so what have i said that has made you think i dont know what i was talking about?

Everything that you said about all the enemies Mancini has made, and that he showed no class today. There has been a thread made about the reaction of the managers after the game, and you have come on here slagging off our manager. When I said you don't know what you'r talking about, you start with the old "you don't have any right to comment because you weren't there: garbage. Shall we pull our dicks out now or later?

why not tell the other posters criticing mancini that they dont know what theyr talking about?

you started the apparent dick measuring by telling me that i was talking crap, when i was indeed telling you a fact. a fact that you wouldnt know because you were not there.

Barcon said:
Mad Mario said:
half laughed, half cried.

i fucking dispair that we have to resport to viera.

We played better when he came on. I don't think you really know what you'r talking about to be quite honest.

I was one of those who had a little shake of the head when he appeared but all credit to Paddy, things for MCFC booked up a bit after he came on.

As for Roberto, I suggest he keeps a pair of skyblue marigold gloves in the dugout for the Fulham and EFC home matches.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Coz you'd be doing cartwheels and backflips if you got sacked in the manner he did. Come on. I'm as happy as the rest of the brigade that he no longer manages us,. but what do you want?

I want him to refer to the club in a manner which many of the fans don't
dislike.

We are not 'Man City', we are City or Manchester City.

We never gave him any grief when he was here (or since) and if he had any respect for that fact he wouldn't call us by a name that he will be all too aware many of us do not like.
Plenty gave him grief while he was here and they continue to do so. And Man City is a name that we are called.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.