Hughes v Mancini at the end

Mad Mario said:
Barcon said:
Everything that you said about all the enemies Mancini has made, and that he showed no class today. There has been a thread made about the reaction of the managers after the game, and you have come on here slagging off our manager. When I said you don't know what you'r talking about, you start with the old "you don't have any right to comment because you weren't there: garbage. Shall we pull our dicks out now or later?

why not tell the other posters criticing mancini that they dont know what theyr talking about?

you started the apparent dick measuring by telling me that i was talking crap, when i was indeed telling you a fact. a fact that you wouldnt know because you were not there.

No problem mate, you keep on slagging of Mancini.
When I come over for a game the next time I assume I will be able to make another comment.

Mad Mario said:
Optimus Prime said:
Mancini was probably furious with the useless **** for leaving him with Santa Cruz to deal with - fooks sake, I'd hate someone if they blew a shed-load of money on a dud and then left me to sort out the mess ;)

or he should be thanking him for NDJ, kompany and tevez?

It was a joke mate - hence the smiley.

But following your logic, I very much doubt its Hughes Mancini should be thanking for Tevez - that was clearly a statement signing made above Hughes' head - just like Jo and Robinho weren't proper Hughes signings, just signings made whilst he was Manager.

I would say Mancini has more criticisms than thanks overall in terms of the players Hughes left him with though, despite there being a couple of gems in there

Barcon said:
Mad Mario said:
why not tell the other posters criticing mancini that they dont know what theyr talking about?

you started the apparent dick measuring by telling me that i was talking crap, when i was indeed telling you a fact. a fact that you wouldnt know because you were not there.

No problem mate, you keep on slagging of Mancini.
When I come over for a game the next time I assume I will be able to make another comment.
I will continue to give my views of whoever I want. But when I tell you a fact about something that happened at the game, don't tell me I don't have a clue what I'm talking about especially since you weren't there.

Prestwich_Blue said:
When you take someone's job while they're still in it then I guess it shows you have some shame when you can't look them in the eye afterwards.

Hughes may have some previous but Mancini has shown a lack of class a few times as well.

Hard to look him in the eye whilst hughes had his head turned mate

Optimus Prime said:
Mad Mario said:
or he should be thanking him for NDJ, kompany and tevez?

But following your logic, I very much doubt its Hughes Mancini should be thanking for Tevez - that was clearly a statement signing made above Hughes' head - just like Jo and Robinho weren't proper Hughes signings, just signings made whilst he was Manager.

I would say Mancini has more criticisms than thanks overall in terms of the players Hughes left him with though, despite there being a couple of gems in there
Aaah sorry mate getting wound up by the nuggets :)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Plenty gave him grief while he was here and they continue to do so. And Man City is a name that we are called.

Yeah, by people who don't know or care about the club. It can't be the former so it must be the latter.

Do you ever refer to us as 'Man City'? Do you know any other real fans that do?
Yes, precious.

We all follow Man City, over land and sea
And stretford

Fucking JCLs

Mad Mario said:
Optimus Prime said:

Aaah sorry mate getting wound up by the nuggets :)

No worries mate - passions running high and all that, I was just trying to inject a bit of humour into procedings. Although it was a pretty shit joke in the end, so I can certainly understand you not having picked up on it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.