Hughes v Mancini at the end

Two supremely arrogant men trying to show they couldn't care less for one another.

Both look like dicks.

Mancini was probably furious with the useless **** for leaving him with Santa Cruz to deal with - fooks sake, I'd hate someone if they blew a shed-load of money on a dud and then left me to sort out the mess ;)

BillyShears said:
Two supremely arrogant men trying to show they couldn't care less for one another.

Both look like dicks.
What I saw on BBC was Hughes refusing to shake Mancini's hand. What led to it I have no idea. Does it matter?

Optimus Prime said:
Mancini was probably furious with the useless **** for leaving him with Santa Cruz to deal with - fooks sake, I'd hate someone if they blew a shed-load of money on a dud and then left me to sort out the mess ;)

or he should be thanking him for NDJ, kompany and tevez?

Mancini looks at him, hughes looks away and when they shake hands hughes makes a twat of himself

And people on here were trying to tell us how classy sparkless was...

Joycee Banercheck said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I want him to refer to the club in a manner which many of the fans don't
dislike.

We are not 'Man City', we are City or Manchester City.

We never gave him any grief when he was here (or since) and if he had any respect for that fact he wouldn't call us by a name that he will be all too aware many of us do not like.
Plenty gave him grief while he was here and they continue to do so. And Man City is a name that we are called.

Yeah, by people who don't know or care about the club. It can't be the former so it must be the latter.

Do you ever refer to us as 'Man City'? Do you know any other real fans that do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.