Hughes v Mancini at the end

Nelly's Left Foot said:
It's a good job we had this game against Fulham so that the anti Hughes boys could have the chance for a real rant.Must have been terrible not to have any reason to roll out the ex rag drivel for a while.

Spose it takes the focus away from the real issue though.

Yeah and it also gives the Hughes lovers like yourself another chance to cream yourselves over him.

Just driving into work, heard this on radio 1:

"After yesterday's game Mark Hughes was angry with his Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini...."

Lol!

Nelly's Left Foot said:
It's a good job we had this game against Fulham so that the anti Hughes boys could have the chance for a real rant.Must have been terrible not to have any reason to roll out the ex rag drivel for a while.

Very astute nelly

ManCityTom said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Yeah and it also gives the Hughes lovers like yourself another chance to cream yourselves over him.

Couldn't give a toss about Hughes.He is the Fulham manager and showed a lack of class yesterday just as Mancini did.
The talk should be about our football .

And I bet Hughes will be delighted to think that there are 20 pages on the Bluemoon forum just about him and his silly, childish behaviour.

Good job they were not in my class they would both be very forcibly reminded how that sort of behaviour is sorted out!!

p.s. I know, I know, I have added to the 20 pages but I couldn't resist!! :-)

I have seen Hughes do exactly the same kind of "dismissive" handshake in the past. He did it to ferguson at the end of the 4-3, he did it to Mancini at Craven Cottage as well I think. He has had these kind of run ins about handshakes with Wenger and Pulis and now Mancini. Mancini maybe should have looked him in the eye but for Hughes to make a big deal of it when he does the same thing himself and has even refused to shake hands with other managers (which is far more disrespectful) is embarrassing. He is just a bitter man imo.

Didsbury Dave said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Very astute nelly

Whilst giving the Hughes inners a chance to lap it up!

Straight to the point guys:

1. Mancini was being a dick not lookng, leaning over, and being slack

2. Hughes , yh made an effort but was half hearted

3. Hughes was right to react

4. Both managers went down in my books as being a little bit selfish and childlike.

end of thread

*singingtheblues* said:
And to think some people praised Leslie for his "integrity" and "class".

He's proven himself to being nothing but an incredibly bitter, immature fuckwit.

Narcissistic, filthy rag ****.

And to think some of you are still defending him.

Unbelievable.

I'd pay to see him drown in an industrial sized tank of boiling human piss. And that still wouldn't satisfy me. He takes cretinism to new heights. Wanker.
Amen brother. Unbelievable indeed.

If someone had slagged you and your methods off during the week, and in the past questioned you're integrity, would you;

A. Shake his hand and make out your best friends
B. Make a half hearted attempt at shaking hands as its for the best
C. Ignore the person who has slagged you off
D. Knock him the fuck out

So come on to all those that are slagging, truthful and honest answers only.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.