Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

Rammy Blue said:
if you believe he was there to watch an Osasuna player then you are rather gullible.

Hughes is hardly going to zip over on a private jet the night before a prem game to check out a promising youngster.

just a question really of who is our main Barca target?

He would defnitely go to the game to get a proper picture of how the player he's scouting plays across the whole pitch i.e. tracking back etc. you can't get the full picture from tv. i reckon it's osasuna players. Why would he need to scout barca's players? everyone knows they're all absolutely sick and would strengthen any squad.

Rammy Blue said:
Yaya and Henry could well be the 2 players we expect for Robbie to go the other way and as stated earlier maybe the deal is nearer than we think or even done in which case Hughesy would have every reason to be popping over to Spain.

Would love Robbie to stay but just can't see it.

I doubt Robs "extended" injury and Yaya's absence are just coincidence. However it is possible Yaya is actually 3rd in line on current form as well. That Keita looks some player this year.

johnmc said:
Rammy Blue said:
Yaya and Henry could well be the 2 players we expect for Robbie to go the other way and as stated earlier maybe the deal is nearer than we think or even done in which case Hughesy would have every reason to be popping over to Spain.

Would love Robbie to stay but just can't see it.

I doubt Robs "extended" injury and Yaya's absence are just coincidence. However it is possible Yaya is actually 3rd in line on current form as well. That Keita looks some player this year.

Yaya Toure is the best DM in the world, bar none. The fact he doesn't get a game at Barca means he is being 'encouraged' to leave in January. It really guts me to say this, but for Barca to do this, they must be getting something special in return.

if we are pushing for top4 as expected come Jan then Henry would be an excellent option for the left plus of course he can play up top whilst Ade is in Africa.

although i rate De Jong he is unfortunately quite small and because of our struggles with set pieces some extra height in the middle of the park would be useful and this could be provided by Yaya.

imagine how sick l'arse would be if we turned up at the emirates with Adebayor and Henry as our front line

hgblue said:
johnmc said:
Not being funny but says who?

Just an opinion. Care to name some better ones?

Well Essien for starters. Wy are Barca letting the best DM in the world go? And why is he not getting a game in any case? I think the rags knew they were selling tranny well before it went through but they still played him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.