Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

Why would Hughes being there mean Robbie's off?

Surely if Pep was at the CoM you would have a point, but the other way around?

City and Barca seem to have a very close relationship since we came in to money (and I would be proud if we became Barca like, a team I really respect), and it can only be a good thing.

It doesn't mean Robbie's off but it's not a massive leap from Hughes scouting Barça players... After all the talk from Spain it could signal that a swap deal could be on the cards...

It's not proof, but it's more smoke that could mean a fire?

I just wonder who we're being offered or who we want...? Choices, choices!

Seems like a very public outing, cameras picking him out easily, setting tongues wagging, all the attention on him.. Wonder where Cook was last night, Valencia maybe? Hughes the decoy? No? Anyone biting?

Heard this mornin he was supposedly looking at some Osasuna full back.

El Mundo Depotivo says he was looking at two Osasuna youngsters César Azpilicueta and Natxo Monreal- wide players apparently.

Seems a long way to go to look at a couple of young kids

S.E.H said:
Heard this mornin he was supposedly looking at some Osasuna full back.

I believe they have a quality young left back who madrid have been tracking. Not sure we need a LB though.

if you believe he was there to watch an Osasuna player then you are rather gullible.

Hughes is hardly going to zip over on a private jet the night before a prem game to check out a promising youngster.

just a question really of who is our main Barca target?

Rammy Blue said:
if you believe he was there to watch an Osasuna player then you are rather gullible.

Hughes is hardly going to zip over on a private jet the night before a prem game to check out a promising youngster.

just a question really of who is our main Barca target?

Why would you have to be rather gullable? If this kid is a hot prospect then why not watch him. It doesnt have to be a Barca player just because they are higher profile. Who was in the Barca starting 11 then you could see Barca selling? Not many I suggest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.