Hughesy in spain watchin barca....

GStar said:
Why would Hughes go to watch a team we plan to sell a player to?

The connecton between Hughes tonight and Robinho's sale is far fetched at best.

Unless he has been invited to Barcelona to discuss a possible swap deal?

TheMightyQuinn said:
GStar said:

If you can pick and choose what words Robinho says and twist them then you can sure as hell twist how transfers work to further berate our Brazilian international world super star.

but, but... he doesn't track back!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!one!!!!!1

Timmmmahhhh said:
Project said:
Not sure I understand your point.

I also doubt the the line up was announced before MH got on the plane....

exactly.

storm in a teacup. MH n Cookie went to watch Atletico vs Valencia last season n nothing came of it.
I could put my sky blue specs on n say we're gona sign a barça star but i Don't think we will.

Though we know we made enquiries about a combined Villa/Silva deal.

GStar said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
If you can pick and choose what words Robinho says and twist them then you can sure as hell twist how transfers work to further berate our Brazilian international world super star.

but, but... he doesn't track back!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!one!!!!!1

I know but then Shay Given doesn't score as much as he should either but he gets off lightly doesn't he?

hgblue said:
GStar said:

And alert the worlds media by having him in the stands? Personally i'd say thats a bit brash... you want to discuss a transfer this big, you do it in private and keep it private for as long as possible.

Why waste time the night before a game of our own not discussing a transfer and instead waiting until the game is over?

Its probably about Abidal. We want to strengthen at both RB and Lb.He's the only player they will let go

GStar said:
hgblue said:

And alert the worlds media by having him in the stands? Personally i'd say thats a bit brash... you want to discuss a transfer this big, you do it in private and keep it private for as long as possible.

Why waste time the night before a game of our own not discussing a transfer and instead waiting until the game is over?

I'm sure any discussions will take place in private, and any speculation that they're doing a deal will be denied.

Pollerz said:
Pam said:
Honestly, they'd have to be nuts to let him go. He's better than Messi.

u cant really compare ineasta n messi but both are class acts

You don't have to. I was thinking in terms of a player's general value to a team, regardless of positon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.