Hughton Sacked.

The current trend is I believe to appoint a rag, maybe the ginger ****? Or the other **** at cardiff if they're willing to wait a week or so.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
They have still got the dippers to play so potentially a new manager bounce against them in 2 games.

God knows who they will appoint though. Let's hope it's someone who knows what he is doing.
So Davey will be staying at the swamp.

A shame I like Hughton, but I don't think it was the best timing unless he had lost the dressing room, which does not seem to be the case. The players usually had pulled off a result when his job was in danger. The German fans on this board did say to place a bet on Mcgath did keep Fulham up. Looking at the fixtures I am not as confident as I once was. The points are certainly there for Fulham and Cardiff to take.

Timing not so weird, probably hoping for new manager boost against Fulham which will take them to 35 points and possible safety?

Pigeonho said:
karen7 said:
Owner has panicked,too late with the games they have left
Hardly. They are probably thinking about next season now. Hughton gave it a good go, it's his signings that have fucked up.

If it's all about next season they have no reason to sack him until may

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.