Hughton Sacked.

karen7 said:
Pigeonho said:
karen7 said:
Owner has panicked,too late with the games they have left
Hardly. They are probably thinking about next season now. Hughton gave it a good go, it's his signings that have fucked up.

If it's all about next season they have no reason to sack him until may
Of course if they did that, the new man wouldn't have time with his players until pre season.

Turner89 said:
I like Hughton myself but it seemed a bit inevitable. Weird time to pull the trigger, though?
Weird, and utterly pointless, they're 5 points ahead of the bottom 3, but with a hideous run in, their youth team manager isn't going to improve the first team results, so the statement ""The decision has been taken to give the club the maximum chance of survival." is just bollox, their best (and probably only) chance of staying up is to hope that the three below them don't get enough points to pass them.

Bizarre timing, you have to imagine they either have someone lined up or had something in his contract that makes it cheaper to fire him mid season, otherwise it makes very little sense.

They are still going down! its desperation by the hierarchy at Norwich city, they probably feel its worth the gamble losing around 120m make boards Panic

Let's be havin' her...

images

I also think people are giving too much though about the run in. It depends a lot on what the teams have to play for. Norwich beat you last year if I remember, because you had nothing to play for in the league. Newcastle after their terrible start, were quite a hard team to play against, but are now useless (we were very unlucky to lose there).

If Arsenal are out of the race for fourth will they put up much of a challenge?
What about if Chelsea are in the Champions League still? All 5 of their defeats have come before a CL game.
The same about United.
Does not look good for Liverpool though.

Houghton is hopeless and Norwich, along with Villa, are the worst type of team. They just tread water and seem to have no real ambition. Houghton has been very negative all season, he's bought strikers but they still don't score. You know when a manager isn't up to it when the best compliment that can be paid to him is that he's 'honest'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.