Hughton Sacked.

has to be Malky Mackays job for the taking...

Last five games don't they have to play Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea, bit of new manager syndrome take the odd point of Liverpool and chelsea and win at Fulham which is now a do or die game.

I'm not surprised, really. Things have been going from bad to worse for them.

Losing to one of their relegation rivals - West Brom - was obviously the final straw.

Rammyblues said:
Last five games don't they have to play Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea, bit of new manager syndrome take the odd point of Liverpool and chelsea and win at Fulham which is now a do or die game.
yes mate,my thoughts exactly,perfect timing from our 6 fingered friends...
Liverpool will get beat at Norwich,new manager syndrome...you heard it here first....

manimanc said:
Rammyblues said:
yes mate,my thoughts exactly,perfect timing from our 6 fingered friends...
Liverpool will get beat at Norwich,new manager syndrome...you heard it here first....

Aye they'll have collapsed after defeat by us.

I think Hughton did a splendid job at Norwich . The only way is down for Norwich now .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.