Hugo Viana to be new Director of Football (Official Announcement p17)

Whilst he isn't a scout, to suggest that the DoF role doesn't include any of it at all is also wrong.

He's the head of the entire football department and the transfer committee. Part of that often means personally looking at players proposed.

My point still stands. He may watch players at the top end of the budget. It will likely be a case of weighing up what he has seen and then discuss with scouts and review any accompanying reports.

We’re appointing the “Newcastle flop” according to the Mail! lol
It's fucking amazing how everyone we sign is a flop or won't do it in the Premier League, Pep included. How have we ever won anything?!? And when they turn out not to be flops, they want to leave us. Aguero was leaving us for 10 years.
Twats.

Trust the mail to put their mardarsed negative spin on something that is so straight forward and nothing to do with the lads playing career.
This is your reason why we get the pelters and abuse from the cry arses from other teams, our lovely impartial British media.

I Don't really see the issue, if you'd said the name Hugo Viana to me last week, my instant reaction would have been the Portuguese newcastle flop. It's simply how the majority of people over here will best know him.

I Don't really see the issue, if you'd said the name Hugo Viana to me last week, my instant reaction would have been the Portuguese newcastle flop. It's simply how the majority of people over here will best know him.
yeah but the mail doesnt refer to itself as a bunch of nazi sympathising lying cunts does it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.