Hugo Viana to be new Director of Football (Official Announcement p17)

Obviously would have loved Txiki to stay and same with Ferran and Pep I wish they would all stay forever.

But this is a great move no doubt.

yeah but the mail doesnt refer to itself as a bunch of nazi sympathising lying cunts does it?

I have never read it so wouldn't know, this doesn't seem to correspond with your opinion

Same here , no idea who he is or why we are employing him , is he good enough for such a big job ?
If the club think he is, who are we to question given their record. We seem to be going for the Pep/Txixi relationship with Viana and Amorim. My initial thought is Pep leaves this summer, but given the world club cup, there wouldn’t be enough time for the new manager to settle in before the new season. That should mean we get another season or two with Pep. If Amorim is the chosen one I guess he will wait for the job. However, you have got to think summer signings must have an eye on how this will work longer term with the new manager.

If the club think he is, who are we to question given their record. We seem to be going for the Pep/Txixi relationship with Viana and Amorim. My initial thought is Pep leaves this summer, but given the world club cup, there wouldn’t be enough time for the new manager to settle in before the new season. That should mean we get another season or two with Pep. If Amorim is the chosen one I guess he will wait for the job. However, you have got to think summer signings must have an eye on how this will work longer term with the new manager.
I have no idea who that manager is either, is he a good fit to carry on playing beautiful football , if pep leaves we need someone who will carry on his style , dont we ? Cant see him changing style when the players are a machine in peps style , why change , how change that

I have no idea who that manager is either, is he a good fit to carry on playing beautiful football , if pep leaves we need someone who will carry on his style , dont we ? Cant see him changing style when the players are a machine in peps style , why change , how change that
Don't worry Kaz. Mancini didn't have Pep's style but his style was exciting. Not saying Pep's isn't but we've gotten to slow and laboured last couple of seasons, not too exciting either. Maybe Pep is getting tired and this is is last season.

I'm not we worried if he leaves. I hope he doesn’t though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.