Hulk, A Target?!

LoveCity said:
Tevez City said:
LoveCity said:
Chelsea will announce nearly break even revenue next season so can afford a spending spree thanks to their Champions League win. A Champions League win is worth millions.

I thought winning the Premier League worth more than the Champions League.

Winning PL all up is worth around £34million. Winning CL all up is worth around £78million. Factors could make these figures higher or lower but in general I think the CL is a lot more lucrative, it's the biggest event in club football.

Any source or articles to know how much exactly each League & Cup is worth ?

It really seems Hulk is joining Chelsea, he tweeted to the Chelsea fans today.

Givanildo V. Souza ‏@OficialHulk
Thanks to all Chelsea fans, the beautiful messages of support! And I'm sorry for my english hahahah
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

BTW he really looks good (Watching Brazil USA right now). He's tormenting the US defense.

thenabster said:

Thanks to all Chelsea fans, the beautiful messages of support! And I'm sorry for my english hahahah
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

BTW he really looks good (Watching Brazil USA right now). He's tormenting the US defense.

this has a lot more to do with our defense being utter shit. i've seen nothing particularly impressive, but i have seen him fall down for no reason a few times. hate him

I can visualise him spending a lot of time on the ground complaining, throwing his arms about etc if he doesn't get his way. Not our type in my view. He has already shown his prima donna qualities in the USA game.

Watching the game now. Endless amount of talent but decision making looks poor which seemed similar with the two games against us. Just have to hope he will have more of his 'cold' moments against us if/when he's at Chelsea.

He also still likes to fall down at random points during the game.

andrewmswift said:
thenabster said:

Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

this has a lot more to do with our defense being utter shit. i've seen nothing particularly impressive, but i have seen him fall down for no reason a few times. hate him

Yeah, well actually at the time I was writing it was straight after an action were he took on Bocanegra. But yeah he did down later on. The Oscar guy is pretty good though.

The states could get back into the game though. I have faith in Bradley.

thenabster said:
andrewmswift said:
thenabster said:

Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Yeah, well actually at the time I was writing it was straight after an action were he took on Bocanegra. But yeah he did down later on. The Oscar guy is pretty good though.

we're not good enough. fuckin sham of an academy we have, with 300 million people and tens of millions playing as kids we should be better than we are.

andrewmswift said:
thenabster said:
andrewmswift said:

we're not good enough. fuckin sham of an academy we have, with 300 million people and tens of millions playing as kids we should be better than we are.

If you are American you are a lot better than the whole of the British Isles at the moment. Yes your defence is a poor but you will improve under Klinsmann.

Back to Hulk it looks like another Roman Abramovich signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.