Hulk, A Target?!

Chelsea aren't messing around are they? They're just throwing the money out with no concerns while we seem afraid to because of Financial Fair Play. I doubt Chelsea are done yet either. £32million for Hazard, £38million for Hulk, £7million for Marin.

LoveCity said:
Chelsea aren't messing around are they? They're just throwing the money out with no concerns while we seem afraid to because of Financial Fair Play. I doubt Chelsea are done yet either. £32million for Hazard, £38million for Hulk, £7million for Marin.

And still no manager. Badly run club.

Pam said:
LoveCity said:

And still no manager. Badly run club.

Maybe so but the signings of Hazard and Hulk are a statement of intent. They've needed their squad replenishing for a while now and Roman is finally doing it. It's possible they have a manager lined up too (Guardiola?) and these signings are being done with his approval. Chelsea are definitely back, even if they don't challenge for the league next season, it's a matter of time with these sort of signings, just like it was when we signed the likes of Yaya and Silva.

I watched the USA/Brazil game... Hulk contributed plenty to that game... great through balls in a small area... very tricky player and will serve Chelsea well..

On a positive note our players are better haha... but he could have been a great right wing for us.

Despite his performances against us he still has a lethal amount of power in his left footed shots and is definately a player that you are required to monitor if he is playing for an opposing team. It will be of great interest me to see whether or not he can be successful in the premier league really given the length of time he has played in the Portuguese domestic game. He doesn't strike me as your typical Brazilian striker given his lack of skill and his direct attacking style rather than possessing a certain degree of fancy footwork.

Although he is a considerably talented player, I don't think he could ever justify the transfer fee that obtaining his services would require to convince his current club to sell him unfortunately for them. He seems quite dramatic and spends the significant period of time on the floor or waving his arms around in frustration. I cannot imagine english supporters regardless of the club they support tolerating that behaviour on the pitch and he'll receive a decent degree on the pitch if he maintains it.

Chelsea's front four next season looks fucking scary

Hulk----Mata----Hazard
---------Torres-----------

Get the feeling City vs Chelsea is starting to turn into a bit of a Liverpool vs rags back in the day

Adam-mcfc said:

Hulk----Mata----Hazard

Nowhere near as scary as Nasri, Silva, Balotelli/Dzeko/Tevez, Aguero.

Plus their defence is wank. A lot of money on ego's, as opposed to fantastic or proven players imo.

ayrshire_blue said:
Adam-mcfc said:

Hulk----Mata----Hazard

Nowhere near as scary as Nasri, Silva, Balotelli/Dzeko/Tevez, Aguero.

Plus their defence is wank. A lot of money on ego's, as opposed to fantastic or proven players imo.

oh dear, come on. 'nowhere near'? if that clicks its better than ours. god forbid they dont get falcao

give them some credit. good signings. will prove to be a hit imo. and there back 4 is pretty solid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.