Hulk

Dax777 said:
Buy out clauses are meant to dissuade other teams from coming to poach players. I think if Boas stays, he wouldn't sell any of his stars coz I think he wants the challenge of putting his team up against the best of Europe to see where he stacks up.

From ESPN

22.04 Cat. Out. Of. Bag. Porto defender Alvaro Pereira wrote on his Facebook page before taking it down: ''The coach [Andre Villas-Boas] is going to Chelsea. It's a big loss for us, but we will still be a very strong team.''

If you've ever watched him play you will instantly spot he is very weak with his right foot heard this of a porto fan then watched the porto - villareal game confirmed it. He would cut in too much. We need a right footed winger after SWP we've got no one.

BlueJill said:
Dax777 said:
Buy out clauses are meant to dissuade other teams from coming to poach players. I think if Boas stays, he wouldn't sell any of his stars coz I think he wants the challenge of putting his team up against the best of Europe to see where he stacks up.

From ESPN

22.04 Cat. Out. Of. Bag. Porto defender Alvaro Pereira wrote on his Facebook page before taking it down: ''The coach [Andre Villas-Boas] is going to Chelsea. It's a big loss for us, but we will still be a very strong team.''
My boy said that? Men, we need to go get him though. I know Falcao, & Hulk are the well known stars at Porto, but none will fit City and be loved more by its fans that Gaurin and Alvaro Perreira. Perreira is a ball crossing leftback. And Guarin is box to box powerhouse midfielder with a canon. City fans would love both.

But I got no head way trying to sell Perreira here a few months ago. He just doesn't seem like someone on our raider :(<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm --<br /><br />Wait! Where did Alvaro learn English?

Dax777 said:
BlueJill said:
Dax777 said:

From ESPN

My boy said that? Men, we need to go get him though. I know Falcao, & Hulk are the well known stars at Porto, but none will fit City and be loved more by its fans that Gaurin and Alvaro Perreira. Perreira is a ball crossing leftback. And Guarin is box to box powerhouse midfielder with a canon. City fans would love both.

But I got no head way trying to sell Perreira here a few months ago. He just doesn't seem like someone on our raider :(

-- Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm --

Wait! Where did Alvaro learn English?

Dax, serious question. How do you have the time to watch every football league in Europe. Your depth of player knowledge is impressive.

£80 million?

j61nqc.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.