Hull City post match thread

today struck me as a the type of performance we saw under mancini last season. particulary in the 1st half. very slow build up and a lack of width and failing to really press the opposition. 2nd half picked up but improvements need to be seen. I'm just hoping its all a case of players adapting to the new system at this early stage therefore aren't too worried. 3 points is 3 points at the end of it all.

Rovertiger said:
Hey, come on fellas. You wasn't expecting a performance like that from us. I may be biased but I think we played better than Cardiff against ya. We are only little 'Ull, we don't have the resources your club have and probably never will have. But please give credit where's it's due. I've seen maybe 3/4 posts on here saying how well we played. If we'd have been playing a team in our small league in the Prem, we'd have played them off the park. 1-0 would've been acceptable but I don't think 2-0 was the true result. We know we're not gonna be World beaters but a bit of respect would be nice.

Hope your season goes well for ya :)

If you want praise try your own forum chap....

A team led by the elephant man won get a lot of plaudits here......

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Danamy said:
The Flash said:
Nobody cares. You have never managed at any level.

And you won't, ever.

Enjoy your Saturday evening along the Seine.....or not....

Is there any reason why you have to target Billy in such a way?

I think you need to have a look at the CoC list and in particular the part about trolling, then you'll have no excuse if it continues and you receive a warning

Thanks!

Cos billy is an angel dan isnt he...sheseesh

Stop talking bollocks and read my last post, you know damn well that he's received a warning from me for trolling you in the past so i'm not sure how you can say that? pffftt

Blumers Bloomers said:
Danamy said:
The big worry for me is Yaya

If you put the goal aside, the rest of the game he looked like he was jogging around the pitch with stilettos on?

If anyone finds his mojo can they please return it to him asap

At last.

What the hell has happened to him?

His work rate is dire, barley broke a sweat. NOT a captain.

And if he's got a free kick like that in his locker, how has it taken 4 seasons to show it us?

Still. 3 points, clean sheet, we'll see what next week brings.

"NOT a captain"

Bang on.....

BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
Don't often feel pissed off after a defeat

FYI ... we won today. :)
Sorry it's a mind set thing, it feels like one, I really hoped we'd kick on after Cardiff, we were all over the place today, a chicken tikka madras will sort me out. Should be happy with 3 points, we were out played and out thought by the fucking elephant man. Just glad they can't finish.

samharris said:
Indian Cityzen said:
So impressed with Negredo!! Excellent positioning. Every minute he is on the pitch he looks like scoring. I think he deserves a start now.

Yaya's free kick was like deja vu from the Cardiff game. What amazing precision! I think Hull already knew he was gonna take the free kick in-spite of Kolarav trying to confuse them and they also knew exactly where it was going. One man starting backing up to cover the near post. It went exactly where it was supposed to and no-one could do anything ab't it. Jus brilliant.

Like The Engineer said still lot of work needed! I hope we are up and running in top gear once we start facing stronger teams.

Newcastle !!

Yea... I rather forget the Cardiff game.

Len Rum said:
Ducado said:
I will start to worry if we perform like that all season, we are in an "adjustment Phase" as I see it yes the first half was dreadful but on reflection the 2nd half was much better. It's going to take time for Pellegrini to get to grips with his players and the Prem

Relax
"It's going to take time" , but you don't get time in the Prem. We've spent £90M early and had a long pre season and that's enough. Did you actually go to the game? We were garbage individually and collectively. Get real.

FFS.

Lidl-fodder.

andyhinch said:
BillyShears said:
andyhinch said:
Don't often feel pissed off after a defeat

FYI ... we won today. :)
Sorry it's a mind set thing, it feels like one, I really hoped we'd kick on after Cardiff, we were all over the place today, a chicken tikka madras will sort me out. Should be happy with 3 points, we were out played and out thought by the fucking elephant man. Just glad they can't finish.
Honestly I think you should take the opportunity to watch the second half again. We were much improved and the manager made the proper adjustments. Hull had some chances in the second half it's true, but give credit to them for that. They worked hard. Brining in Negredo was key. He and Aguero work we'll together. Hopefully Dzeko can pull himself back into his Newcastle form as well.

Indian Cityzen said:
samharris said:
Indian Cityzen said:
So impressed with Negredo!! Excellent positioning. Every minute he is on the pitch he looks like scoring. I think he deserves a start now.

Yaya's free kick was like deja vu from the Cardiff game. What amazing precision! I think Hull already knew he was gonna take the free kick in-spite of Kolarav trying to confuse them and they also knew exactly where it was going. One man starting backing up to cover the near post. It went exactly where it was supposed to and no-one could do anything ab't it. Jus brilliant.

Like The Engineer said still lot of work needed! I hope we are up and running in top gear once we start facing stronger teams.

Newcastle !!

Yea... I rather forget the Cardiff game.

We played Cardiff ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.