Hull City post match thread

Ducado said:
Len Rum said:
Ducado said:
I will start to worry if we perform like that all season, we are in an "adjustment Phase" as I see it yes the first half was dreadful but on reflection the 2nd half was much better. It's going to take time for Pellegrini to get to grips with his players and the Prem

Relax
"It's going to take time" , but you don't get time in the Prem. We've spent £90M early and had a long pre season and that's enough. Did you actually go to the game? We were garbage individually and collectively. Get real.

Yes I was there like I have stated the fist half was poor, and I agree about some of the performances but I refuse to panic
Fair play to you.I am panicking. I sincerely hope you're right and I'm wrong.

Tony Adcock said:
Maybe it was just me....but I thought Kolarov was terrible.

Constantly trying cross field passes that were the wrong option and badly executed. Plus not tracking his man very well either.

Offered nothing going forwards and hardly rock solid in defence.

Sorry, but he's not good enough for this level

It is just you.

There were at least 8 players who player worse than Kolarov.

I'm not his biggest fan but he stopped a goal, nearly scored a goal and was solid in defence.

Danamy said:
Sam. said:
de niro said:
agree with all you say about having to bed in etc.

now can you explain why we've been outplayed by two teams that a year ago were in the championship?
then tell me why the need to bed in stops players of the stature of yaya toure continually pass the ball to a team mate.?

or a Brazilian footballer run round like a headless chicken?

a englands best keeper completely miss a cross right under his bar?

cos I can't see what the fuck that has got to do with bedding in.

Agreed, mate. Sort of.

I never said Yaya Toure or Hart need to bed in. All they need to do is pull their finger out, and if Pellegrini is a man of his word - which I suspect he is - he'll drop them both if they carry on like this.

Fernandinho is different though. He IS in the bedding in period. His price tag means that every little mistake he makes will be highlighted.

I didn't think Dinho had a bad game to be honest?

His biggest problem at the moment is covering Yaya's arse when he's caught out of position or to cover because a player has gone past him so easily.

Hopefully it wont be long but when they both hit form it'll knit the team together

He was quality in the second half. Not so much in the first. Agreed about Yaya getting caught out of position. He's the problem at the moment. I just hope that MP has the balls to do what Mancini never could - drop him and give him a bit of a wake up call. Only if he carries on as he is of course.

lmjones1uk said:
Tony Adcock said:

Constantly trying cross field passes that were the wrong option and badly executed. Plus not tracking his man very well either.

It is just you.

I'm not his biggest fan but he stopped a goal, nearly scored a goal and was solid in defence.

Fair enough.....just feel there is a better player in their than he is showing and I find it so frustrating. And he needs to cut out the Hollywood cross field balls !

hullfan said:
One other point of note, is the Etihad usually that quiet? I don't mean to be harsh but that was one of the worst atmosphere's generated by the home side I've ever experienced, up there with the Emirates and the Ricoh Arena, even when you were winning you barely made any noise, seemed a bit strange as I'd always thought of Man City fans as fairly decent.

Anyway, congratulations on your win and hope the 6-0 brigade realise we're no pushovers, see you at the KC in March, hopefully we'll have a striker by then.

I have said that in an earlier posting, our support today was rubbish, absolute garbage. I just don't understand why because we have some of the loudest supporters ever, but mainly when they are in the concourse rather than watching the match!! And yes the last part of that sentence was sarcasm. It's all very well posting videos on Youtube singing 'Here's to you VIncent Kompany' over and over again but that was not on the terraces that was in the concourse and it is time we got OUR mojo back. IMHO

Tony Adcock said:
lmjones1uk said:
Tony Adcock said:

It is just you.

Fair enough.....just feel there is a better player in their than he is showing and I find it so frustrating. And he needs to cut out the Hollywood cross field balls !
With Silva roaming so much he didn't have an outlet especially as Hull was pressing our central midfielders so much. That's on the manager, and fortunately he adjusted at the half.

I wonder if Pellers switches to a 3x man midfield for away games?

...................Barry/ Rodwell

.............Yaya..............Fernadinho

Navas.................................................Silva

.........................Negrado

Augero needs to come off the bench for a couple of games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.