Hull City post match thread

why is it that we were shit, hull played well, pressed us high up the pitch, its hard to break teams down who have 11 men behind the ball defending doggedly. we got the win, three points, pellegrini will learn from this performance, move on.

samharris said:
Today is a record breaking day on Bluemoon.

City are crap
Players are crap
Pellegrini is crap
Fans are crap
Stewards are crap
bluemoon is crap
mods are crap
weather is crap
songs are crap
food is crap
seats are crap
pitch is crap
Announcer is crap
BT City square is crap
Ferran and tixi are crap
Crap in the loo's is crap
3 points is crap
home win is crap
Not conceeding is crap
52 consecutive home games scoring is crap
CL draw is crap

Any other crap ive missed ??

I need a crap.
Your post is crap. Anyone who can't recognise that performance as utterly abysmal doesn't deserve a good crap. Now crap off.

samharris said:
Today is a record breaking day on Bluemoon.

City are crap
Players are crap
Pellegrini is crap
Fans are crap
Stewards are crap
bluemoon is crap
mods are crap
weather is crap
songs are crap
food is crap
seats are crap
pitch is crap
Announcer is crap
BT City square is crap
Ferran and tixi are crap
Crap in the loo's is crap
3 points is crap
home win is crap
Not conceeding is crap
52 consecutive home games scoring is crap
CL draw is crap

Any other crap ive missed ??

I need a crap.

One positive

New air dryers in the 212 bogs, blue light also!

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
why is it that we were shit, hull played well, pressed us high up the pitch, its hard to break teams down who have 11 men behind the ball defending doggedly. we got the win, three points, pellegrini will learn from this performance, move on.
What did he learn from the performance against Cardiff pray tell?

Jesus Navas!!

Come on guys ... its 3 games in .... and we've won 2 of them. We can't be sublime in the first then shit in the next two without reason.

We are in transition. New manager, new style, new players, players out. Things wont run smoothly.

Pellegrini will need time to see if his style that worked in Spain will work over here. If not, will need time to adapt.

Players like Fernandinho and Navas will need at least 10 games to adapt to the pace and the physical aspects.

Think Pellegerini and the players were brought in primarily to improve the Champions League record. so there will be time for trhe Premier League games to improve.

if we were bottom of the league after 3 games, no wins, no goals scored ... then i'd have a whinge, but i'd wouldn't get giddy and harp on about Mancini already!

Tom Huddlestone

I thought he was superb today,he dominated midfield in both stature and ability.

A bargain buy who would have been an ideal Barry and/or Garcia replacement and would have been an excellent alternative to rodwell.

Re: Tom Huddlestone

FantasyIreland said:
I thought he was superb today,he dominated midfield in both stature and ability.

A bargain buy who would have been an ideal Barry and/or Garcia replacement and would have been an excellent alternative to rodwell.

Got to agree. Was saying to my mate before the game how I rated him and he proved me right. Excellent touch and control and always seemed to find the right pass. Wasted at Hull.

We looked Superior, the moment we took out 2 strikers and brought on an extra midfielder. Simply put, playing 2 strikers wastes one player defensively. We simply can't afford to. But unfortunately we will play 2 strikers coz we have 4 forwards.

If City wants to play better, atart with 5 midfielders:

So far, our best bet looks like this

.................Hart
Zaba....Lescott.....Nasty....Clichy
..............Yaya..........Dihno...........
Navas........Silva................Milner..
.........................Negredo...................

That seems to be it. Nasri could replace silva in the middle, or Jovetic/Milner, or Rodwell/Yaya, or Aguero/Negredo e.t.c.

But the formation should start as above. The 2 strikers system simply looks bad on CIty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.