Hull City post match thread

Goo said:
We need to stop pissing about with this "Dzeko needs confidence" rhetoric and just play Negredo from the start.

Dzeko been better this season, but Negredo is just a better player

vert true. The thing that makes Negredo so valuable is his movement. He may not put away 100% of his chances, but the guy knows how which runs to make. I think he may be our best striker (and I'm a HUGE Aguero fan), not because hesthe most talented by any means but he can get in deep in a way Dzeko cant, and Aguero doesn't t. Plus he has the areial ability whoch Aguero does not because hes well ... short.

BringBackSwales said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I'd like to know how Milner isnt the first name on the team sheet? The partnership of him and zabaleta looked to have the right side sewn up - so why change it?

We clearly cant play silva AND Navas in the same side in a 4-4-2 as we're too lightweight in midfield.

On of the reasons I was glad to see the back of Mancini was the hope I wouldnt have to endure Kolarov and Lescott again................here we go again.

Hart needs taking out of the firing line - he's unsettling me and his team mates every time he's near the ball.

Might be time to revert back to 4-2-3-1 until we settle down and/or buy a new centre back.

Oh, and Negredo is better than Dzeko..............

wtf did Joe Hart do wrong today? Made every cross/punch he went for, forced the guy to shoot wide early on, distributed ok and kept a clean sheet???

I have to agree with you. He punched one cross when he should / could have caught it but apart from that he did well on the things he had to do.

RandomJ said:
ban-mcfc said:
wish people would stop whinging, 3 points is 3 points.

job done, now lets move on.

It's not as simple as 3 points is 3 points though. We got 3 points because it was Hull (even though they looked the better team most the game). Against better opposition we'd have received a spanking today. Improvement needed from everyone and that goes for the manager too.

Agree with last sentence. But the rest is irrellevant, as I wasn't a better side, and 3 points is 3 points.

TGR said:
BringBackSwales said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I'd like to know how Milner isnt the first name on the team sheet? The partnership of him and zabaleta looked to have the right side sewn up - so why change it?

We clearly cant play silva AND Navas in the same side in a 4-4-2 as we're too lightweight in midfield.

On of the reasons I was glad to see the back of Mancini was the hope I wouldnt have to endure Kolarov and Lescott again................here we go again.

Hart needs taking out of the firing line - he's unsettling me and his team mates every time he's near the ball.

Might be time to revert back to 4-2-3-1 until we settle down and/or buy a new centre back.

wtf did Joe Hart do wrong today? Made every cross/punch he went for, forced the guy to shoot wide early on, distributed ok and kept a clean sheet???

I have to agree with you. He punched one cross when he should / could have caught it but apart from that he did well on the things he had to do.
And if I'm remembering correctly which cross at least he punched it almost to the halfway line.

BringBackSwales said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Not the same goalie now makes to many mistakes.

Bluemoon230989 said:
paulchapo said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Go to:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lidl.co.UK/store-opening-hours/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lidl.co.UK/store-opening-hours/</a>

Totally lost me on that one, is it suppsed to be implying I go there instead of the game or something?

Got it in one.

With gems like these it's no wonder you've not posted much in your 4 years here.

navas is good but is he as good as silva as right winger ?
aguero was the only man trying to do something in the first half, took part in goal-scoring combination, this guy knows what to do and we need him as starting line-up.
we need centre-back who plays with right foot, lescott and nastasic both play with left foot and it made things even more difficult.
clichy is 10 times better than kolarov. kolarov and silva hard to imagine :/
negredo is a goal-scorer, player that we needed and he must replace dzeko..
zaba plays well but mika is more aggresive, can lead team better than him or yaya ;)
i want us playing against stoke like this

---------------------------------hart-------------------------------------------------
mika---------garsia-----------------------nastasic-----------------clichy---
----------------yaya-------------------------fernand-----------------------------
----silva----------------------aguer---------------------------milner------------
---------------------------------negr--------------------------------------------------

first sub jovetic<>milner
sec sub nasri<>aguero
thir sub navasi<>silva

Bluemoon230989 said:
paulchapo said:
Bluemoon230989 said:
Go to:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lidl.co.UK/store-opening-hours/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lidl.co.UK/store-opening-hours/</a>

Totally lost me on that one, is it suppsed to be implying I go there instead of the game or something?

Got it in one.
Don't give up the day job clown your attempt at wit is as funny as our performance was! It was dogshit and you can throw your brain dead remarks my way all you like but for your information I was watching much worse before lidl was open in this country so go swivel!

Today is a record breaking day on Bluemoon.

City are crap
Players are crap
Pellegrini is crap
Fans are crap
Stewards are crap
bluemoon is crap
mods are crap
weather is crap
songs are crap
food is crap
seats are crap
pitch is crap
Announcer is crap
BT City square is crap
Ferran and tixi are crap
Crap in the loo's is crap
3 points is crap
home win is crap
Not conceeding is crap
52 consecutive home games scoring is crap
CL draw is crap

Any other crap ive missed ??

I need a crap.

MCFCDD said:
navas is good but is he as good as silva as right winger ?
aguero was the only man trying to do something in the first half, took part in goal-scoring combination, this guy knows what to do and we need him as starting line-up.
we need centre-back who plays with right foot, lescott and nastasic both play with left foot and it made things even more difficult.
clichy is 10 times better than kolarov. kolarov and silva hard to imagine :/
negredo is a goal-scorer, player that we needed and he must replace dzeko..
zaba plays well but mika is more aggresive, can lead team better than him or yaya ;)
i want us playing against stoke like this

---------------------------------hart-------------------------------------------------
mika---------garsia-----------------------nastasic-----------------clichy---
----------------yaya-------------------------fernand-----------------------------
----silva----------------------aguer---------------------------milner------------
---------------------------------negr--------------------------------------------------

first sub jovetic<>milner
sec sub nasri<>aguero
thir sub navasi<>silva

wum or lunatic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.