Hull City post match thread

blueinsa said:
Chippy_boy said:
blueinsa said:
You are of course right and this season is already a disaster and the hunt for a new manager must start now ffs.

Out of interest mate, have you seen the league table this morning after just 3 games?

You can stop with the shit attitude right away pal.

I simply posed the question whether he had underestimated the competition, that is all. And your less than insightful reply was to say no because he had told people he hadn't.

Have I seen the fucking table? Fuck right off.

Sitting 2nd in the league, 2 wins from 3, 6 points from 9, 2 clean sheets out of 3 and 8 goals scored.

He has under estimated nobody and the above backs that up in my opinion.

I will leave it there as you seem to be getting a little angry.

Well said pal, the whiners on here won't be happy unless we win every game 10-0.

East Level 2 said:
blueinsa said:
Sitting 2nd in the league, 2 wins from 3, 6 points from 9, 2 clean sheets out of 3 and 8 goals scored.
2nd in the league? At best 3rd whatever happens at Klanfield and down to 4th unless Arse beat Spuds.
Or perhaps games in hand don't count.

League position isn't really very relevant at this stage. We have had played 3 teams that were expected to be in a relegation fight this season while some other teams have had a much more difficult start (on paper at least).

PhuketBlue said:
East Level 2 said:
blueinsa said:
2nd in the league? At best 3rd whatever happens at Klanfield and down to 4th unless Arse beat Spuds.

League position isn't really very relevant at this stage. We have had played 3 teams that were expected to be in a relegation fight this season while some other teams have had a much more difficult start (on paper at least).
The "on paper" part is important. How many seasons progress how they should on paper?

taconinja said:
PhuketBlue said:
East Level 2 said:

The "on paper" part is important. How many seasons progress how they should on paper?

Not many but I doubt any of the 3 teams we've played will finish in the top half.

PhuketBlue said:
taconinja said:
PhuketBlue said:

Not many but I doubt any of the 3 teams we've played will finish in the top half.
Sure but it doesn't guarantee they'll get relegated. Anyway, early season is when those types of teams want to make an early mark. They haven't been beaten down mentally by the long season and the relegation fight.

taconinja said:
PhuketBlue said:
taconinja said:

Sure but it doesn't guarantee they'll get relegated. Anyway, early season is when those types of teams want to make an early mark. They haven't been beaten down mentally by the long season and the relegation fight.

Which reinforces the point I was trying to make that league position isn't terribly relevant after 3 games.

Concerns me slightly that the only formation change we've seen mid-game in 270mins of football is from 4-4-2 to 4-4-1-1 with Nasri sat behind the striker.

I'd have thought that MP would have tried out a couple more different ideas by now including 3 in the middle, Yaya advanced etc.

PhuketBlue said:
taconinja said:
PhuketBlue said:

Which reinforces the point I was trying to make that league position isn't terribly relevant after 3 games.
Oh, I see what's happened. You don't realize I was agreeing with you. Sorry for not being clearer! Watching the game whilst posting is not always optimal.

Bluemoon230989 said:
blueinsa said:
Chippy_boy said:
You can stop with the shit attitude right away pal.

I simply posed the question whether he had underestimated the competition, that is all. And your less than insightful reply was to say no because he had told people he hadn't.

Have I seen the fucking table? Fuck right off.

He has under estimated nobody and the above backs that up in my opinion.

I will leave it there as you seem to be getting a little angry.

Well said pal, the whiners on here won't be happy unless we win every game 10-0.

Welcome to my ignore list. You'll find yourself in good company in there.

Rammy Blue said:
Concerns me slightly that the only formation change we've seen mid-game in 270mins of football is from 4-4-2 to 4-4-1-1 with Nasri sat behind the striker.

I'd have thought that MP would have tried out a couple more different ideas by now including 3 in the middle, Yaya advanced etc.
They need to get the formation correct is my suspicion. The 4-2-2-2 isn't supposed to have that many gaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.