Hull City vs Manchester City | 6th |Official Matchday Thread

Getting Mancini was knee jerk. What the fuck does he know about English football, how does he get his ideas across when he speaks broken English. Nothing's changed, In fact we are getting shitter, in this game and the Everton defeat we were utter shite. I never wanted Mancini and dont rate the guy.Heres a question, who would play one of the best left wingers in world on the right wing constantly?.

bugsyblue said:
We can forget top 4 we performances like that. Adebayor and toure were awful today!
when are people going to get the message about adebayor, the arsenal fans were right . he`s a lazy mecenary twat, whats worse is he`s starting to ruin tevez`s game already.

Tried to watch the game on the stream. Thanks for that whoever put the link on. How many times did we get involved in punting the ball twenty foot in the air and then when it came down we were outmuscled by a Hull player. FAR FAR too often.

Very poor show that blues. No over reactions though at this stage but we all have a right to expect a big reaction from the players next game against Bolton.

Certain players are bottling it and we'll slip right out of this race for 4th place if they don't get themselves out of this rut and quick.

Rest Boyata he's not ready, get Nedum back in. Start playing players in their best positions and lets start taking the game to the opposition especially the likes of Hull.

I'm 21 today and as a cruel twist of fate we lose 2-1 to a crap side.

Hard to judge really but we really need to be winning games like that.

Vieira looked solid when he came on, what I saw was pretty impressive and he has the ability to have a starting place every week.

Adam Johnson - we looked more threatening when he came on. I think he will start on Tuesday. His passes were mainly very good and he can run with the ball too. I noticed him getting back and winning the ball on one occasion which doesn't hurt. If Mancini gives him the nod to just roam all over like he did today I see him being a great asset to the team.

No overload on negativity coming from me today, we have 2 games in hand but they are MUST win games as is Tuesday.

Mattyc55 said:
Big surprise, once again Zabaleta is absolutely tragic in an away game. How he gets a look in on the Argie squad i'll never fucking know.
He doesn't.

Although it wouldnt have really made the performance any better Tevez fucked up big time and should have scored towards the end. I think he's lost his confidence now and is going to go a while without scoring. A confident tevez would have smashed that in the back of the net.

there will be another apology in clipped english from the manager ," we did not play well ,but i was happy with the second half performance" how many will we get before we realise he's crap as well

Simply can't be considered an acceptable result, I'll wait and see it on the tele but by the sounds of it, it can't be considered an acceptable performance either.

Well pissed off, we have a great chance to pretty much secure a top 4 place over the next month and this is a shitty way to start.

The problem with city continues to be that a brilliant team in some games plays like a bunch of middle-aged sales managers who enjoys a spot of footy for the exercise. I hoped Mancini would fix that, but he hasn't yet. It looked like maybe he had, up until Everton, and today they showed that Everton wasn't a fluke. The team still fluctuates between brilliance and crap, and that just won't do.

Mattyc55 said:
Big surprise, once again Zabaleta is absolutely tragic in an away game. How he gets a look in on the Argie squad i'll never fucking know. De Jong used needlessly again, Barry as woeful as ever, and Ireland a passenger once again.

Ball retention was an embarrassment, how on earth can you go from the way we play at home (and keep the ball), to that absolute shower of shite; the ball was like a FUCKING hot potato until AJ came on and actually had a go at someone.

Bellers, cant really knock him this season, but for his few excellent performances, worringly away from home there is the occasional dire one.

About the only positive was the introduction of Johnson, and Ade actually winning a few headers.

As for our captain, what captain?[/quote]

Toure is a waste of space. A centre back who cant head a football and a captain who has absolutely no influence over the rest of the team. 1st goal today turned his back instead of making a challenge and a fucking shit header out for the 2nd, heading away from danger is fucking schoolboy stuff yet he heads it to the edge of the box slap bang centre of the goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.