Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

KippaxCitizen said:
RyanP3609 said:
SiWatts90 said:
Really pushing this Hart headbut shite now, disgusting

It's a fucking hatchet job... utterly disgraceful.
Really? Because they started saying the Hull lad was spitting at Hart when he wasn't! People only see and hear what they want when it comes to the media.

He did, he clearly spat, it wasn't 'shouting and some spit came out', he pursed his lips, spat, then shouted afterwards.

Holy fuck what a game. After the game they gave us at the Etihad we totally out thought that. Can't believe we came out with 3 points after 80 minutes of so much intensity. I am awe struck at the determination and intensity shown by all 10 out there. Whoever had doubts that our players don't give a 100% for the shirt can forget that now.

Personally felt Dzeko worked his ass off unlike what some people are thinking here. He worked a midfielder, attacker and defender ! MDM was massive as well. The guy can really do well if he takes out that one mistake he always makes, love his style of play since the beginning though.

Good to see Silva shooting and scoring a beauty, he has got himself into that position loads of times but is just shooting shy.

Crabbers said:
Would the FA want to ban Hart for the rest of the season with the world cup coming up? I'd be surprised.
The referee saw the incident and gave a yellow card so no ban is possible.

80s Shorts said:
Decent interview with elephant man.

Called the Hart incident as handbags. Stubbs desperate for Bruce to call it a headbutt.......wanker.

I've watched several Bruce's interviews this season and some of them were after some decisions that went against Hull or Pardew's assault on his player, and in each of them he sounded like one of most decent managers in the League.

SiWatts90 said:
This feels like last year all over again, every decision went for a certain team so the old red nosed twat could go out on a high, seems a lot of people are hoping Mourinho can win the title on his return to me
Feels more like the year before that to me,when we won it,good interview by Bruce,just spoke plain common sense

wattle said:
Bewar3them00n said:
So, one game ban for Vinny?
Seems to get the bad decisions, clear foul on Vinny, apart from that I thought Mason was ok, didn't fall for the dive, and rightly booked him.
Hull were dire for the most part, you'd think they were the ones with 10 men and a midweek game under their belts.
Great defensive performance from a makeshift back 4, to catch Hull offside so many times was either genius on our part, or ineptitude on Hull's
He didn't book him!!!!!
Whoops !! Thought I heard the most excellent BT commentators saying he was booked as well as Hart... Didn't realise Boyd spat at Hart, surely that must be picked up retroactively , though Hart was going to lose his head ( and shoulders ) for a minute!

erast fandorin said:
SiWatts90 said:
This feels like last year all over again, every decision went for a certain team so the old red nosed twat could go out on a high, seems a lot of people are hoping Mourinho can win the title on his return to me
Feels more like the year before that to me,when we won it,good interview by Bruce,just spoke plain common sense
Still looks like the elephant man though

JGL07 said:
Crabbers said:
Would the FA want to ban Hart for the rest of the season with the world cup coming up? I'd be surprised.
The referee saw the incident and gave a yellow card so no ban is possible.

FA rules have changed this season apaprently allowing retrospective action on violent conduct even if the ref sa it and acted on it.

MSP said:
80s Shorts said:
Decent interview with elephant man.

Called the Hart incident as handbags. Stubbs desperate for Bruce to call it a headbutt.......wanker.

I've watched several Bruce's interviews this season and some of them were after some decisions that went against Hull or Pardew's assault on his player, and in each of them he sounded like one of most decent managers in the League.

Nice of Stubbs to talk about a supposed "headbutt" yet ignore the foul on Silva that should have seen the Hull player walk. Didn't ask either manager that question yet second question to Pellers was about the "headbutt".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.