Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

Just watched a bit of Wales Scotland rugby and Scottish full back gets sin binned for a late challenge . Referee watches replay and big screen then calls player back and sends him off. If rugby can do it with big descions then why can't we?

Over the moon with that performance with 10 men for 80 minutes !!!!!

No words for Silva when he produces pieces of play like that.

Thought Garcia played really well and Fernandinho too.

Onwards and upwards

That is an absolutely fantastic result for us. Can't comment on performances as I was on the M6 coming back from Barcelona then seeing family in London but, as they say, at this stage of the season "it's the result that counts" and that is a major victory for us. Reading the comments on here, it sounds like every one of them stepped up and refused to be beaten. The manner of this victory will stand us in great stead for the run in.

urmston said:
Disappointed with Hart.

I want a City goalkeeper who is ultra-cool and calm whatever is thrown at him.

Blimey just seen the clip of Boyd spitting towards Joe's face,missed that the first time.That would make anyones blood boil .

Magnificent performance from the blues.

MDM and Garcia were immense at the back
Midfield three were excellent, Nasri, Silva, Fernandinho
Dzeko held the ball up well on occasion, but his goal was excellent

Additionally...

Bent ref......check
Micky Owen acting a cnut......check
Media sensationalism......check

MSP said:
80s Shorts said:
Decent interview with elephant man.

Called the Hart incident as handbags. Stubbs desperate for Bruce to call it a headbutt.......wanker.

I've watched several Bruce's interviews this season and some of them were after some decisions that went against Hull or Pardew's assault on his player, and in each of them he sounded like one of most decent managers in the League.

Many here hate the man for the united connections but I've always thought he's one of the more decent managers, at least personality wise and he's never bitter like some of the other twats we've faced this season.

Hart 9 Pablo 8 MD 9 Vinnie!! Javi 9 Clichy 8
Nasri 8 Yaya7 Ferna 7 Silva 10
Dzeko 9

am i the only one needing intensive care after that game. mom clearly dave, though lee mason was absolutely fantastic for hull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.