Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

It's all well and good scoring heavily and beating the top sides but I have taken more pleasure from that today because its shows we have the stomach for the fight ahead .....once Vinny had seen red make no mistake we were up against it , we then rolled our sleeves up and battled for every ball and then ultimately our quality came through.
Truly delighted with that today and MDM and Garcia were magnificent ,also Merlin please take a bow .

That's that HUNDRED YEAR RECORD put to bed then, just a pity the record won't say whilst playing with only 10 men.

No mention of this stat after the game? Probably be like this above the KC tonight.

homepicone.jpg

Thenumber1blue said:
urmston said:
Disappointed with Hart.

I want a City goalkeeper who is ultra-cool and calm whatever is thrown at him.

Blimey just seen the clip of Boyd spitting towards Joe's face,missed that the first time.That would make anyones blood boil .

Yes, but imagine if Hart hadn't reacted as he did.

That'd send out a message to opponents that he is not going to be phased by anything and is totally concentrating on the job.

Great City performance, but we need to act like champions, not a team which can be ruffled by the antics of lesser teams.

Get innnnn !!!!
Against all odds, we overcame and are back with 3 massive points.
The hole squad is worthy of a 9/10 rating,
exception made of David, you just can't give him nothing less than a 10/10 : absolute ultimate performance !
Can you hear the cries of all those bent twats that are doing everything in their power to hinder our progress ?
Take it !!!

BOYD spat at Hart. Its all over twitter, hence Hart's reaction.

<a class="postlink" href="https://vine.co/v/MbE3JnWX1Oh" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vine.co/v/MbE3JnWX1Oh</a>

MC ID said:
MSP said:
80s Shorts said:
Decent interview with elephant man.

Called the Hart incident as handbags. Stubbs desperate for Bruce to call it a headbutt.......wanker.

I've watched several Bruce's interviews this season and some of them were after some decisions that went against Hull or Pardew's assault on his player, and in each of them he sounded like one of most decent managers in the League.

Many here hate the man for the united connections but I've always thought he's one of the more decent managers, at least personality wise and he's never bitter like some of the other twats we've faced this season.

I've always thought Steve Bruce was the only half decent one of all the rag twats. Takes the abuse he gets as banter, never let's it wind him up and rarely goes over the top about incidents in interviews. Comes across as a pretty sound bloke all in all.

Pigeonho said:
poh said:
Just saw the incident with joe,that dirty bastard DOES spit in joes face
It's a clear spit. FA will do him for that. He even did the mouth actions needed to project a glob of spit.

depends, if they do him they'll have to do Joe, I'd rather let it go and let Boyd get his comeuppance elsewhere.

Well done to every City player today......and such great spirit shown.

But I have to single out David Silva as his performance was utterly sensational......I am now out shopping with the family and all I can think about is the little Spaniard and his play today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.