Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

MDM and Lescott have took a lot of criticism on the forum , but Vinny was just as bad today , fair enough he was fouled , but he was as culpable as MDM was against Barca , silly decision to haul Jelavic down , and could have cost us the title today. It shows any player no matter how good can make a mistake , not a witchunt for vinny hes the heartbeat of our side , but maybe a little perspective when criticising MDM and Lescott is needed.
A very solid team performance today , definitely "Pride in Battle" sums up the whole team , if we show this commitment until the end of the season , we can win the title.

After the week we have had this week I thought we would lose today . We have never won at Hull until today . Great result today and lets hope we can push on .

Pigeonho said:
poh said:
Just saw the incident with joe,that dirty bastard DOES spit in joes face
It's a clear spit. FA will do him for that. He even did the mouth actions needed to project a glob of spit.

Or they'll ignore it, ignore the dive, ignore the blatant red on Silva, give Kompany an additional game because something, something and Joe Hart 4 games for a non-existent headbutt.

After the comedy of Andy Caroll's sending off and the FA backing up Howard Webb and refusing to admit he was wrong, i've got absolutely no belief they're any less full of shit than a septic tank.

Don't think I've seen a better performance by anyone in ANY position than Dave's today. This season's PL anyway.

Supporting cast excellent almost to a man.

rugbyblue said:
Pigeonho said:
poh said:
Just saw the incident with joe,that dirty bastard DOES spit in joes face
It's a clear spit. FA will do him for that. He even did the mouth actions needed to project a glob of spit.

Or they'll ignore it, ignore the dive, ignore the blatant red on Silva, give Kompany an additional game because something, something and Joe Hart 4 games for a non-existent headbutt.

After the comedy of Andy Caroll's sending off and the FA backing up Howard Webb and refusing to admit he was wrong, i've got absolutely no belief they're any less full of shit than a septic tank.
I can't see why they will ignore it if it's there to see. Harts movements weren't like pardews, so they can't get him for a head butt that wasn't there.

Pigeonho said:
rugbyblue said:
Pigeonho said:

I can't see why they will ignore it if it's there to see. Harts movements weren't like pardews, so they can't get him for a head butt that wasn't there.

erm...they can, they've banned Vinnie for not touching the player when winning the ball before.

Oh, something else, don't know if it's been mentioned already. I only saw the game on the telly, but our support was fantastic. All I could hear in the second half was us! Hats off to all you blues who made the trip.

cannot understand why after a great performance they are some still looking to be critical Edin had a good second half at Barca and ran his arse off today yes not everything came off but after missing one he was on hand to finish the game off for us and his chance was in no way clear cut as Fernandinho the spirit and will to win was faultless and is what we need to give our title charge a real go Can sit back and hope our contenders slip up anyone got an Aston Villa scarf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.