Hull Vs City Post Match Thread

Pigeonho said:
poh said:
Just saw the incident with joe,that dirty bastard DOES spit in joes face
It's a clear spit. FA will do him for that. He even did the mouth actions needed to project a glob of spit.

Your right,you can clearly see where he gets his mouth ready to project a spit,filthy dog ! Not surprised joe did his nut,if someone did that to me or any others on this forum they would have busted his fucking hole

Despite the best efforts of the FA and BT Sports particularly, City prevailed against all odds in what was a truly awesome performance. Any questions regarding the character of the team after today's performance have surely been put to bed once and for all. Given the circumstances, for me it was one of the best and most enjoyable performances of the season.
On another note, it is worth mentioning Mason's inept performance. First and foremost, it WAS a foul on Kompany, once he decided not to see it he had no choice but to send Kompany off. The Elmomandy tackle was a disgrace and deserved a RED. Boyd blatantly dived for the penalty incident and should have been carded. How many times was Silva hacked down with nothing given?
Having said all that it was a great performance by City, true grit and determination. Special praise should go to the much maligned MDM, Dzeko, Clichy and particularly Garcia. However, the best player on the pitch without doubt was El Mago, David Silva. The Premier League and City are so lucky to have such a world class player. Here's hoping the Refs start to protect him.
Well done Pelligrini, City and those supporters who travelled and made their voices heard, We're Man City and we'll fight to the end. The seasons a long way from being over.

Best result of the season, and best performance of the season

City players responded and proved their critics wrong (including me).

noise said:
nick3131 said:
Why on earth did Dzeko stay on the field?

I thought that he should have been taken off during half time. He did very little.

Sure he scored the goal but that was all Silva, any Man City striker would have finished that one.

I think they should have done a 4-5-0 as soon as they went down to 10 men. Take out Dzeko and bring on another midfielder.
Ignorant comments like these are so tiring. Have you literally not seen his defensive contributions, and the fact that with a man down Hart could only clear to Dzeko up the field?

Learn something about football FFS before making such uninformed comments.
Agree totally.
Not a huge Dzeko fan but his desire was there for all with eyes to see.

MAD4cITy1894 said:
Despite the best efforts of the FA and BT Sports particularly, City prevailed against all odds in what was a truly awesome performance. Any questions regarding the character of the team after today's performance have surely been put to bed once and for all. Given the circumstances, for me it was one of the best and most enjoyable performances of the season.
On another note, it is worth mentioning Mason's inept performance. First and foremost, it WAS a foul on Kompany, once he decided not to see it he had no choice but to send Kompany off. The Elmomandy tackle was a disgrace and deserved a RED. Boyle blatantly dived for the penalty incident and should have been carded. How many times was Silva hacked down with nothing given?
Having said all that it was a great performance by City, true grit and determination. Special praise should go to the much maligned MDM, Dzeko, Clichy and particularly Garcia. However, the best player on the pitch without doubt was El Mago, David Silva. The Premier League and City are so lucky to have such a world class player. Here's hoping the Refs start to protect him.
Well done Pelligrini, City and those supporters who travelled and made their voices heard, We're Man City and we'll fight to the end. The seasons a long way from being over.

Post of the day

Dzeko ran his socks off today , he won some clever possession free kicks , throw ins etc , to take the pressure off the team , and good defensive work as well , if he could show this commitment more often , with kun constantly injured , he could be the player who can win us the premiership .

Deepest Blue said:
noise said:
nick3131 said:
Why on earth did Dzeko stay on the field?

I thought that he should have been taken off during half time. He did very little.

Sure he scored the goal but that was all Silva, any Man City striker would have finished that one.

I think they should have done a 4-5-0 as soon as they went down to 10 men. Take out Dzeko and bring on another midfielder.
Ignorant comments like these are so tiring. Have you literally not seen his defensive contributions, and the fact that with a man down Hart could only clear to Dzeko up the field?

Learn something about football FFS before making such uninformed comments.
Agree totally.
Not a huge Dzeko fan but his desire was there for all with eyes to see.

He made one good header in our box - it's a shame he doesn't show the same desire at the other end. He was shocking again today i started to lose count of the number of times he gave it away. He is the weakest 6ft person I;ve ever seen when going up for headers. Silva embarassed him today showing him how to chase round instead of strolling around.

Fantastic result today, you have to say the pressure was on and we really delivered when it mattered. Thought Hull would offer more but they were ridiculously poor going forward, probably the worst home team I've seen us play against this year. The main positives were regarding the defensive performance, Hart, Javi, Demi, Zabs and even Clichy were all fantastic, especially our two CB who did an amazing job as a makeshift pair. If we really had no choice, I wouldn't hesitate to stick Demi and Javi at the back against Fulham because they did a superb job, especially Javi who was excellent. Apart from that we did enough going forward, I think Yaya needs a rest and he didn't really ever get in the game enough. Silva obviously was absolutely majestic, when you need your best players to perform he really did. Dzeko I thought was ok considering he was playing on his own but he really should of put away that chance he had a bit before his goal but anyway he scored and that's all that matters. I think Hull were really poor but that aside the lads played really well today considering the pressure and need to win this game.

It's worth mentioning to that Kompany also should never of been sent off, he was fouled by Jelavic, looked to the ref and then had to foul him when nothing was given. There was no difference whatsoever between the tackles but the ref chose to give one and had to send him off, joke. Boyd also despite the spit, should of also got a yellow for not only his dive but his part in winding up Hart. I thought the ref had an awful game but thankfully the decisions he got completely wrong didn't affect the result or our chances of winning the game.

hedkandi said:
Just watched a bit of Wales Scotland rugby and Scottish full back gets sin binned for a late challenge . Referee watches replay and big screen then calls player back and sends him off. If rugby can do it with big descions then why can't we?
Platini, is why, stuck in the past with his head up his arse, thinks by keeping football in the dark ages he can save its purity , when all he's doing is throwing a spanner in the works, if traditional games like Rugby can embrace professionalism, and then modern technology without losing its step, then why can't football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.