Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueincy said:
Just read somewhere we have not won against hull at their ground in 100 years? Got to be bull shit anybody know if true. If so then it going to be a record breaking weekend again.

It would be interesting to know how many ties we have played there in that time. I'm 31 and can only think of 1, that was when (i think) Altidore scored against us about 4 years ago

1909 i just read was the last time we won at the KC 4 loses 3 draws since. Well all i have to say to that record it's time it was smashed. I predict a 1 3 score line with Dzeko getting 2.

We now need to play our strongest 11 for the final 12 matches,injuries permitting.Ya Ya needs to be playing more of a forward role too,we have Garcia,Millner and even Demichelis who can play the holding role,he is wasted staying back.The way our misfiring fit forwards are playing i would rather have him as a centre forward!

Im worried as our forwards are not playing well at present and aguero and jovetic are both missing (AGAIN!!!)

Negrado clearly isnt fit and Dzekos form is so up and down you cannt rely on him

Its the midfielders like yaya and nasri who look more like scoring at present

I expect a draw which will be a hammer blow to our season if chelsea manage to get a win at VIlla (which they should)

gwt said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Pantillimon

Zabba - Kompany - Lescott - Kolarov

Milner - Silva - YaYa - Nasri

Dzeko - Negredo

4-4-2 We shouldn't be playing with 5 in the middle against Hull FFS.
We also shouldn't play with 10 as your lineup suggests...
Maths not a strong point of yours, presumably?

jimharri said:
gwt said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Pantillimon

Zabba - Kompany - Lescott - Kolarov

Milner - Silva - YaYa - Nasri

Dzeko - Negredo

4-4-2 We shouldn't be playing with 5 in the middle against Hull FFS.
All I'm saying is that if we start with Negredo we mind as well name only 10 men based on his recent form.

gwt said:
jimharri said:
gwt said:
All I'm saying is that if we start with Negredo we mind as well name only 10 men based on his recent form.

Oh dear that's embarrassing just man up and admit a mistake, hah

Blue Hefner said:
blueincy said:
Just read somewhere we have not won against hull at their ground in 100 years? Got to be bull shit anybody know if true. If so then it going to be a record breaking weekend again.

It would be interesting to know how many ties we have played there in that time. I'm 31 and can only think of 1, that was when (i think) Altidore scored against us about 4 years ago

The season before, we drew 2-2 with Ireland scoring a brace for us.

In 1988/89, we played them on the opening day of the season, dominated the game and got beat 1-0 in the last minute a la Sunderland. The lads in work often say how they still aren't convinced that they managed to blag 3 points that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.