Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would put it down to his lack of awareness of what is going on around him. Too much headless chicken running and not enough thinking.[/quote]

Spot on that, no football brain. Getting back to the game, stongest back 4:

Hart

Zabs
Vinnie
MdM
Kola

Garcia
Ferny

Yaya
Nasri
Silva

Edin or Negrado (Kun on to get some game time only if no problems with his Hammy)

Subs:
Pants
Jimmy
Lescott
Gael
Alf \ Edin
Kun
Navas

Bluekiwi said:
Dzekos Smile said:
Cant afford to lose this game, It will be a hard solid battle.

----------------------------Hart----------------------
Richards--Kompany--Nastasic--Clichy
-----------------Yaya----Fernandinho-
---Navas-----------Silva---------------Nasri
---------------------Dzeko------------------

2 - 0 City, with 2 late goals in a nail biting finale.
If you are playing Navas you need to play Zabba - they have an understanding that Micah lacks because he just simply isn't good enough for the way we play.

Edited for you

I understand the view expressed on this thread that playing away so soon after a big CL game is a potential banana skin. But turn this on its head. If we can eek out any sort of win in this early kick off, it would put some pressure on Chelsea at Villa who will have half an eye on their own upcoming CL game. With Liverpool at OT and Arsenal in a derby game , this could be a truly pivotal weekend. COME ON!

I kind of want them to score first just so they do this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8[/youtube]

Full grown men doing that shit too! Embarassing!

I'm not as wary about the level of intensity and required focus as I would previously be with a fixture like 'this'.

The only doubts can be with regards our stamina and getting that little bit of luck.

I think we will see something along the lines....we have to go with out strongest team from the start, and then make replacements after we have tried to establish the lead.

Hull 1 - City 3

....................Hart..................

Zab........Komps......Demichelis.........Clichy

Navas...............Yaya...........Fernandinho....

.................Nasri...............Silva..................

.......................Negredo.....................

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I'm not as wary about the level of intensity and required focus as I would previously be with a fixture like 'this'.

The only doubts can be with regards our stamina and getting that little bit of luck.

I think we will see something along the lines....we have to go with out strongest team from the start, and then make replacements after we have tried to establish the lead.

Hull 1 - City 3

This is the players I would like to start and also the players I think will start. I prefeer Demi before Lescott and now when Lescott also have a Barca game in his legs.

asplund2 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Hull 1 - City 3

This is the players I would like to start and also the players I think will start. I prefeer Demi before Lescott and now when Lescott also have a Barca game in his legs.

I'd have Lescott over Demi in any PL game at any time regardless of the opposition.
Demi needs to be 'rested' and pulled out of the firing line for his own good. If he fucks up again
then I really don't think there can be a way back for him.
He's our latest Stefan Savic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.