Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan110_0 said:
Bloody hell, we just give Barca a good game in their own ground! With the negativity on here you'd think we got beat by FC Noname or something............Hull are shite by premiership standards and I expect we'll score plenty and put serious pressure on Maureen (he'll be thinking of resting players away at Villa - never the best ploy).

And here we go again...

The boys know what they have to do.

They know they are good enough even with only 72 hours rest to beat Hull. They know that they need to reduce the deficit against Chelsea.

They are proud and have belief and I think will show their collective spirit and try and hurt Hull today.

It is the start of the remainder of the season, one objective, all in our hands.

0-2 today.

Come on City

Brendan110_0 said:
Bloody hell, we just give Barca a good game in their own ground! With the negativity on here you'd think we got beat by FC Noname or something............Hull are shite by premiership standards and I expect we'll score plenty and put serious pressure on Maureen (he'll be thinking of resting players away at Villa - never the best ploy).

Hull are not shite. Defensively they are solid , which means that we have to put in a real shift to break them down. They weren't easy to play against when they came to the Etihad earlier in the season.

I have a feeling we will win, but a draw would not be the end of the world.

de niro said:
fishandchips said:
Hull have an advantage. They are at home. They are fresh. A draw would not be a bad result for us.

just thought I'd approve this, see how we go like.

enjoy.

Admirable restraint, sir.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 am --<br /><br />
urban genie said:
I can see a 2-2 drawer but hope for a win. Just landed in the new king edward above the spoons. Smells of dettol but beers cheap

You sure of your whereabouts, mate?

Any place I've been that smells of dettol was not a pub.

sir baconface said:
de niro said:
fishandchips said:
Hull have an advantage. They are at home. They are fresh. A draw would not be a bad result for us.

just thought I'd approve this, see how we go like.

enjoy.

Admirable restraint, sir.

-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 am --

urban genie said:
I can see a 2-2 drawer but hope for a win. Just landed in the new king edward above the spoons. Smells of dettol but beers cheap

You sure of your whereabouts, mate?

Any place I've been that smells of dettol was not a pub.

Yeah looks like an ex 80's strip bar empty place, bar us 10, was crossing over to the moderation but spotted this place an had a wander up the stairs

Rammy Blue said:
I expect MP will go with both Dzeko and Beast up front today, one (or preferably both...) of them needs to end their barren run.
That is my biggest fear!

What's the betting that Hull will think the same as you and swamp us in the midfield with 5 against a knackered 2 thus resulting in another Wigan. Right now we need 3 points and playing 2 misfiring 'bigguns' up top and 2 in midfield will just be asking for trouble today IMHO.

The set up we started with against Barca (Aguero apart) will do me just fine today. Because of circumstances, today will probably be our most pivotal game of the season so far. We CANNOT afford to drop any points today!

Need the early season swagger we've had against the filth, Spurs home and away, against the team from Moscow that play in purple and Swansea at home. Please City. Pretty fucking please send out a statement today.

We're not going to get flowing football after the week we have had. I hope City are set up for a battle and for once to be like Chelsea, give nothing away at the back, and pinch one moment up front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.