Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant believe people on here are actually debating whether to play martin demicheles.
Lescott isnt the best,but he is defo better than that bag of shite...
I actually thought lescott played some great passes forward against barca
but MDM just doesn't do anything except look really bad!
Live Score.com Have Guessed The team
Think The Could Be RIght...
Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy
Nasri
Yaya
Fernandinho
Silva
Negredo
Dzeko!

StretfordBlueInCork said:
i cant believe people on here are actually debating whether to play martin demicheles.
Lescott isnt the best,but he is defo better than that bag of shite...
I actually thought lescott played some great passes forward against barca
but MDM just dooesn't do anything except look really bad!

Only thing is Lescott would have to play three games in 6 days.

It was virtually a full strength side on Wednesday and we have played twice since Hull last played.

MDM will start and when Nasty regains full fitness I can't see Lescott starting in too many of the remaining games.

What we have to get back to is keeping the ball in Hull's half for maximum time.

If Joe has nothing to do it doesn't really matter who we have in our back four.

Even though MDM is probably(hopefully) going to have a quiet day..
i just dont like to see him in a city shirt he's become a such a target for the media too
plus im sure our opponents tactics is to just target him..
But On a more positive note i hope Dzeko shows signs from wednesday
And we win comfortably because for some reason everyone has written us off the league..
COME ON CITY!!!

i just dont like to see him in a city shirt he's become a such a target for the media too
And we win comfortably because for some reason everyone has written us off the league..
COME ON CITY!!!

I wouldn't be too concerned what the media thinks SBC , they never influenced the outcome of a game yet but if you prove otherwise I am happy for you to elaborate.

Just read this excerpt from the Mirror dated Feb 11 just before the game that never was, which might I add I have a programme from 'Very rare'.

The Serbian defender is not expected to be out for long but will miss Wednesday's contest at the Etihad Stadium, as City look to return to winning ways against the Black Cats.
Nastasic joins striker Sergio Aguero (hamstring), playmaker Samir Nasri (knee) and midfielders Fernandinho and Javi Garcia (muscle injuries) on the sidelines.

So my Question is where the Fuck is he????? Some serious Questions need to be asked about the Medical team this season.
When the Team Move into the Multi Million pound Medical facility across the Road, I think they should look into Employing the best Medical and sports physiotherapist out there, because this season has been a joke with all the long lay offs...
Come on Nasty, the team needs you.

mancity111 said:
COME ON CITY!!!

I wouldn't be too concerned what the media thinks SBC , they never influenced the outcome of a game yet but if you prove otherwise I am happy for you to elaborate.

I sometimes wonder if it's better to have them doubting us than blowing smoke up our arses. Mourinho thinks that way, which is why he tries to talk down Chelsea's relative position.

Whether it makes any real difference is anyone's guess. Something certainly galvanised us in 2012 although, in fairness, that was a unique set of circumstances.

blueincy said:
Just read this excerpt from the Mirror dated Feb 11 just before the game that never was, which might I add I have a programme from 'Very rare'.

The Serbian defender is not expected to be out for long but will miss Wednesday's contest at the Etihad Stadium, as City look to return to winning ways against the Black Cats.
Nastasic joins striker Sergio Aguero (hamstring), playmaker Samir Nasri (knee) and midfielders Fernandinho and Javi Garcia (muscle injuries) on the sidelines.

So my Question is where the Fuck is he????? Some serious Questions need to be asked about the Medical team this season.
When the Team Move into the Multi Million pound Medical facility across the Road, I think they should look into Employing the best Medical and sports physiotherapist out there, because this season has been a joke with all the long lay offs...
Come on Nasty, the team needs you.

I must admit I've been wondering this myself. But I've been wondering the same thing about Jovetic. These are two players who should be playing a key role in this final run-in, and who have hardly played this season.

i think after all this MDM talk i'm going straight to paddypower and putting a tenner on him to score anytime
11/1..Come on martin make me happy for once..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.