Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nervous as to what pellers will do today - hoping he plays Yaya further up the pitch and just 1 striker, 4-2-3-1. Come on city !!!

blue ranger said:
Really nervous as to what pellers will do today - hoping he plays Yaya further up the pitch and just 1 striker, 4-2-3-1. Come on city !!!
how many times has he done this?

Brendan110_0 said:
Bloody hell, we just give Barca a good game in their own ground! With the negativity on here you'd think we got beat by FC Noname or something............Hull are shite by premiership standards and I expect we'll score plenty and put serious pressure on Maureen (he'll be thinking of resting players away at Villa - never the best ploy).
In a Cardiff/Villa/Norwich/Sunderland type of way? Hull are not shite; I was over for the game against them early in the season. And they gave us one of our hardest games of the season. I was very impressed with them that day. We underestimate them at our peril (witness last weekend).

Brendan110_0 said:
Bloody hell, we just give Barca a good game in their own ground! With the negativity on here you'd think we got beat by FC Noname or something............Hull are shite by premiership standards and I expect we'll score plenty and put serious pressure on Maureen (he'll be thinking of resting players away at Villa - never the best ploy).
This is the same Hull we were lucky to beat at our place earlier thise season and you call them shite?

@StuBrennanMEN: CITY: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy, Garcia, Fernandinho, Nasri, Toure, Silva, Dzeko.

jimharri said:
Brendan110_0 said:
In a Cardiff/Villa/Norwich/Sunderland type of way? Hull are not shite; I was over for the game against them early in the season. And they gave us one of our hardest games of the season. I was very impressed with them that day. We underestimate them at our peril (witness last weekend).

Agree. Bruce is a wily manager and sets his teams out to get something from the game. It might not always be the prettiest but it's often effective, and we underestimate Hull at our peril.

Dribble said:
Brendan110_0 said:
This is the same Hull we were lucky to beat at our place earlier thise season and you call them shite?

There not shit and we will need to be at our best to win the three points but if we can give Barca a game on their home patch I would hope we can be more than competitive against Hull today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.