Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
jake28 said:
The right formation,let's hope Dzeko continues the game he played at Barca.

He played a good game but lets face it I would rather he touched the ball twice in a game and scored twice.

And there's the problem!
No matter what anyone says 'dzeko, Garcia and Demichelis' are not good enough to win the prem and that's hLf the spine of the team today.

citytillicry65 said:
citytillicry65 said:
blue ranger said:
Really nervous as to what pellers will do today - hoping he plays Yaya further up the pitch and just 1 striker, 4-2-3-1. Come on city !!!
how many times has he done this?

I take it back!
Lol....

You weren't to know mate, the team selection shocked the shit out of me too and I hope it's followed up with a pragmatic formation too! Hopefully Pellers realises anything apart from a victory will probably be curtains for us where the league is concerned.

Going to have to rely on Clichy and Zabaleta providing the width, or everything is going to be funnelled through the middle.

Damanino said:
One striker and seems like Yaya further up,I like it. No need for two strikers in their current form.Come on!

We will need to have this shape in all our away matches from now on imo

Looks good to me - now, can they all perform at 100% or as near as dammit?

Lets hope Ed plays a blinder today but i am not too confident of getting the win with him upfront
So frustrating to be without sergio again
come on blueboys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.