Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon23 said:
MDM the accident waiting to happen is back in the starting 11

Garcia in there as well

Dzeko upfront on his own

Think the inclusion of garcia wil allow both ferd and yaya to press higher up the pitch .......might work

5 in midfield it is.....

Think pellers has it right with this one except MDM ..think Lescott deserves a run of games plus he is the better defender and his passing vs Barca was actually very very good

And so it begins before a ball is kicked in anger - The MDM hate brigade are hoping he cocks up again. Once again Pellers has picked the best side bearing in mind our injuries. Get behind each and everyone of our players - they need it as it is us versus the footballing hierarchy and media. Come on blues.

That's exactly the team I wouldn't play, playing through the middle against a team set up to counter that and dzeko who doesn't have control or engine to flirt between the lines...

oh and the living embodiment of coastal erosion that is demichellis.

Hope I'm completely wrong and I still think we'll win but I reckon we've made it a lot harder than it should be for ourselves

MC ID said:
That's exactly the team I wouldn't play, playing through the middle against a team set up to counter that and dzeko who doesn't have control or engine to flirt between the lines...

oh and the living embodiment of coastal erosion that is demichellis.

Hope I'm completely wrong and I still think we'll win but I reckon we've made it a lot harder than it should be for ourselves
If we win its the right side, end of.

SebastianBlue said:
karen7 said:
Badtez said:
How do you meen?

the way he was talking he seemed tired and defleated

Is this a new word making the rounds, like "slopful" (adj. - of, or pertaining to, Manchester City's past performances against Wigan Athletic)?
It urban slang. It a mash-up of defeated and deflated. Karen must be one hip gal! But don't forget about us old dudes eh! Lol :-)

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
karen7 said:
Badtez said:
How do you meen?

the way he was talking he seemed tired and defleated

Wouldn't you be if you had no choice but to play either Lescott or Demichelis? One has cost us two domestic cups, almost three but thanks to Yaya, Nasri etc. that didn't happen.

wasn't having a go at yaya he just seemed down before we have even kicked off

Really worried about the delivery to Dzeko from the wings. Negredo and Dzeko love to play off Kolarov and Navas. Dzeko, specially doesn't really look in place when the ball is played through the middle. Hopefully Nasri/Yaya can act as a second striker and help us play through the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.