Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dribble said:
SebastianBlue said:
karen7 said:
the way he was talking he seemed tired and defleated

Is this a new word making the rounds, like "slopful" (adj. - of, or pertaining to, Manchester City's past performances against Wigan Athletic)?
It urban slang. It a mash-up of defeated and deflated. Karem must be one hip gal! Lol :-)

lol didnt check my spelling

simon23 said:
MDM the accident waiting to happen is back in the starting 11

Garcia in there as well

Dzeko upfront on his own

Think the inclusion of garcia wil allow both ferd and yaya to press higher up the pitch .......might work

5 in midfield it is.....

Think pellers has it right with this one except MDM ..think Lescott deserves a run of games plus he is the better defender and his passing vs Barca was actually very very good

He's hardly going to hang MDM out to dry.

Lescott didn't exactly press his case against Barca. Anything less like a silver bullet would be hard to imagine.

Mr HJ said:
simon23 said:
MDM the accident waiting to happen is back in the starting 11

Garcia in there as well

Dzeko upfront on his own

Think the inclusion of garcia wil allow both ferd and yaya to press higher up the pitch .......might work

5 in midfield it is.....

Think pellers has it right with this one except MDM ..think Lescott deserves a run of games plus he is the better defender and his passing vs Barca was actually very very good

And so it begins before a ball is kicked in anger - The MDM hate brigade are hoping he cocks up again. Once again Pellers has picked the best side bearing in mind our injuries. Get behind each and everyone of our players - they need it as it is us versus the footballing hierarchy and media. Come on blues.

This all day long. With Garcia, MDM, and Dzeko all playing - good god, anything other than an utter rout in our favour and this place will go utterly nuclear.

karen7 said:
Dribble said:
SebastianBlue said:
Is this a new word making the rounds, like "slopful" (adj. - of, or pertaining to, Manchester City's past performances against Wigan Athletic)?
It urban slang. It a mash-up of defeated and deflated. Karem must be one hip gal! Lol :-)

lol didnt check my spelling
Inadvertently, you've used a word the kids of today are using. Like I said you must be one hip gal! Lol :-)

It really is a disgrace that Kompany at his prime has to mainly play with the likes of Demichelis and Lescott.

Worried about Demichellis.

I thought Wigan was the straw that broke the camals back...Obviously not.

Well i think we gonna piss off sky, motd etc today. Silva and nasri to proper own this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.