Hull vs. City Pre Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. if we have decided to use dzeko as the only striker, then we need kolarov and navas making decent crosses for him, nasri and silva as the 2 "wingers" dont attack down the flanks. im not sure i get this lineup. clichy is poor offensively, so we are very much relying on zabaleta to come forward today, or we will be forced to go through the middle, and dzeko definetely dont have the technical skills for that. i would have loved to see tactics for this game, there must be some kind of surprise in there.

As much as it annoys me to see Demichelis anywhere near the starting XI, it annoys me more to read 'MDM'

We should never had allowed Dunne to leave![/quote]

Pretty sure Dave Watson still has more pace than MDM.

A game calling out for a bit of control and power from us. If we go into this half heartedly we'll get a shock, five man midfield is a good thing for me. I'm a bit worried, historically not a very happy hunting ground for us.

BlueCityfan said:
It really is a disgrace that Kompany at his prime has to mainly play with the likes of Demichelis and Lescott.

If this doesn't change in the summer then we're not going forward as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.