Hurricane Milton

I’ve lived here for 9 years and it’s the 4th hurricane in the area and the only one to cause damage, the other 3 were ‘weakening’ by the time the came near the area. That’s 8 days out of 3,200 odd days.
This one also weakened just in time too, sorry for the damage, but I know it's better than you originally expected.

Glad it has been great!

Still not sure buying property on either coast of Florida is a good long term investment, though.

How are your insurance costs?
That’s the thing. My home is in Riverview - 12 or so miles from downtown Tampa and 45 / 50 mins from Clearwater / St Pete and about the same south to Bradenton beach. So a bit like Manchester to Blackpool travel wise (both are slightly nearer distance wise but as you come off the highway you then have traffic light after traffic light.
So you don’t have to buy near to the coast as inland is accessible and also cheaper!

If you are over 55 and interested in a hurricane proof (Cat 3) mobile home just outside Tampa then let me know ;)

I think you once posted a picture of what you look like on here. And going off that I can't see you raising much money, even if you have your arse in the air and you're biting the pillow 24/7.
I think I may have posted a picture of me in the eggheads team once. It was so long ago I can’t recall if it was on here or just Facebook….. indeed that may come as a shock to some of you as I don’t think I’ve mentioned it on here apart from one time that I was on the said programme….

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.