Huw Edwards - pleaded guilty (pg 98) - sentencing Sept

I wonder how many nonces there are in Britain?
How many in Parliament and other high places?
Maybe Rachel Reeves should put a special tax on the twats.
There's a whole list that Epstein had of people who "visited" his island, strange how people on that list seem to not have had follow up investigations.

There's a whole list that Epstein had of people who "visited" his island, strange how people on that list seem to not have had follow up investigations.
I suspect too many have friends in high places.

Plus, in the UK at least, the secret services love to have a control handle on important people. As do party whips in the case of MPs. It's very corrupt.

He'll get off this. Got sent them, asked for no underaged, didn't pass them on...

Suspended.

The bloke that sent him this stuff should be the one banged up.
The bulk of the 44 indecent child pictures and videos were sent to him over a two month period and the prosecution contest that they were sent with his approval. I seriously hope the police can identify the other pedophile involved.

I suspect too many have friends in high places.

Plus, in the UK at least, the secret services love to have a control handle on important people. As do party whips in the case of MPs. It's very corrupt.
He has pleaded guilty so won’t get off as such.
However ,there is serious mitigation
He has also lost everything ( I’m not sympathetic btw)and like you say they were sent to him,like you, I suspect it will be a light sentence and sex offenders register for him.

He'll get off this. Got sent them, asked for no underaged, didn't pass them on...

Suspended.

The bloke that sent him this stuff should be the one banged up.
Not to be pedantic but its probably worth remembering that he has not got off with it, he has pleaded guilty and now has convictions for it. Sentencing is a different issue. Doubtful he will get a custodial sentence going off similar cases across the country. Not for one minute saying that is right before any pile on ensues. Im assuming he has no previous convictions, and his life is quite rightly ruined with reputation shot forever. Judge may consider all this.

"The BBC said it was "shocked to hear the details which have emerged in court today".

"There can be no place for such abhorrent behaviour and our thoughts are with all those affected," it added

"The BBC also said it had been "made aware in confidence that he had been arrested on suspicion of serious offences and released on bail" last November

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.