Hyde United

ianmcco said:
This Saturday

Blue Suare North
Hyde v Gloucester 3pm Ewen Fields, Hyde - 1st v 13th *weather permitting

Anyone visiting Hyde for home games or EDS.....

The council have asked them to ask fans to park in the newly extended Sports Centre car park - rather than on the local streets.

North West Counties Football League
Maine Road FC v Colne 3pm Brantingham Road - 14th V 12th *again weather permitting

*no undersoil heating at this level :D

Now, I realise there has to be some degree of manipulation involved when you're having regional divisions but, I have to ask, in whose warped mind is Gloucester in the NORTH?!!!!!

Matty said:
ianmcco said:
This Saturday

Blue Suare North
Hyde v Gloucester 3pm Ewen Fields, Hyde - 1st v 13th *weather permitting

Anyone visiting Hyde for home games or EDS.....

The council have asked them to ask fans to park in the newly extended Sports Centre car park - rather than on the local streets.

North West Counties Football League
Maine Road FC v Colne 3pm Brantingham Road - 14th V 12th *again weather permitting

*no undersoil heating at this level :D

Now, I realise there has to be some degree of manipulation involved when you're having regional divisions but, I have to ask, in whose warped mind is Gloucester in the NORTH?!!!!!

Even worse is Bishops Stortford - they are 20 miles outside the M25

I guess the problem is there is North and South Leagues - yet London will have a LOAD of teams in the South one.

Stortford wanted to appeal and be put in the South, as I can imagine being in the 'North' league must really impact on their attendances.

Thanks once more for plugging Maine Road FC's game with yours ianmcco and for promoting Alex's video.

With the milder weather our game at Brantingham Road should go ahead o.k. It was so frustrating to be called off last week as I sensed we were in for a decent crowd. No matter, as I said above, the Hyde match was excellent. Good luck against Gloucester.

We have a score to settle with Colne tomorrow. We tried to get them to move a game at their place to the friday night last season because of the FA Cup semi, but they wouldn't have it and so we had to play them without several players, our Manager, Assistant Manager, Chairman, vice-Chairman and most of the Committee (including me) who all went to Wembley to cheer on City. We only lost 2-1 which was pretty creditable!

altrincham v harrogate ;moss lane altrincham 3pm kickoff;today. all man city fans welcome in the bar;before and after the game. city v spurs; showing in the bar sunday.

Hyde FC game is definitely on :)

raglanblue said:
altrincham v harrogate ;moss lane altrincham 3pm kickoff;today. all man city fans welcome in the bar;before and after the game. city v spurs; showing in the bar sunday.

We should start a 'Non league clubs in Manchester" thread :)

ianmcco said:
Hyde FC game is definitely on :)

We should start a 'Non league clubs in Manchester" thread :)

It might come to that! The Mods are being very understanding about this thread and keeping it on the main Forum, although Hyde and Maine Road FC do have very obvious connections to City. Might not be quite so easy for other clubs to justify the shameless plugs!....oh and by the way....

Maine Road FC v Colne is definitely ON!(M21 0TT). Admission £5, £3 and free for accompanied kids. City colours welcome.

djm68 said:
It might come to that! The Mods are being very understanding about this thread and keeping it on the main Forum, although Hyde and Maine Road FC do have very obvious connections to City. Might not be quite so easy for other clubs to justify the shameless plugs!....oh and by the way....

Maine Road FC v Colne is definitely ON!(M21 0TT). Admission £5, £3 and free for accompanied kids. City colours welcome.

They are very understanding - and thanks guys!

I noticed we had an Alty fan earlier (all welcome of course). I went to Alty last season and didn't enjoy it that much - might have been the m**utd.com signs around the place, just didn't feel right :)

Hyde FC v Gloucester 3pm Ewen Fields, Hyde DEFINITELY ON! :D

JoeMercer'sWay said:
according to bitter Solihull Moors fan on 606 City have been registering youngsters with Hyde and pay Hyde's wages etc and are making it unfair on the BSN by helping Hyde going up.

LOL.

THAT is hilarious :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.