Hyde United

bloody hell crazy day for a couple of other loacal teams (hyde drew 0-0) droylsden were 3-0 up until the 77th min and lost 4-3 (against the team that could push hyde the closest as well) bridge were winning 4-0 just before half time, went 5-4 behind before finishing 5-5

ianmcco said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
according to bitter Solihull Moors fan on 606 City have been registering youngsters with Hyde and pay Hyde's wages etc and are making it unfair on the BSN by helping Hyde going up.

LOL.

THAT is hilarious :D

Needs to do his research that lad before talkin a load ov bollocks ? hyde have got no city players on loan neither have they got a player off the glen hoddle academy !
In the last edition of the national it was stated they have the 5th lowest budget in the league ! people get the wrong idea witha the city badges that there getting bankrolled go up which is a slur for me , on the amazing job done by sir garry lowe and martin booty football genius !

HYDE FC v Droylsden - 3pm kick off

It's also "Football v Homophobia" this weekend - and Hyde were one of the first to sign up for it.

If you are going to the hyde game, it might be worth checking the local news first before going through Hyde town centre though, apparently the EDL are planning a march through Hyde town centre.

MAINE ROAD FC v Barnoldswick - 3pm Brantingham Road.

Sadly i won't be at either game, as it's a 530pm kick off at Etihad (IF I can shake off this man flu)

ianmcco said:

It's also "Football v Homophobia" this weekend - and Hyde were one of the first to sign up for it.

If you are going to the hyde game, it might be worth checking the local news first before going through Hyde town centre though, apparently the EDL are planning a march through Hyde town centre.

MAINE ROAD FC v Barnoldswick - 3pm Brantingham Road.

Sadly i won't be at either game, as it's a 530pm kick off at Etihad (IF I can shake off this man flu)

I've been to EDS games there - might try and go to a Hyde game soon

The ground looks quite cool with the City sponsors etc (compared to Alty thats for sure)

ianmcco said:

Anyone who is thinking of attending the Hyde game tomorrow, please avoid Market Street Hyde and the town centre if possible.

There is a march/protest going on tomorrow which has nothing to do with Hyde FC

I don't want to go into details as I do not in any way support the protest

ianmcco said:
ianmcco said:

Anyone who is thinking of attending the Hyde game tomorrow, please avoid Market Street Hyde and the town centre if possible.

There is a march/protest going on tomorrow which has nothing to do with Hyde FC

I don't want to go into details as I do not in any way support the protest
I also have heard that all Market Street and Town Centre Pubs have been told to close by the Police.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.