Hyde United

no pubs near the ground shut lads ! gardeners sportman clarkes open as normal only odd pub on market st shut !

Good luck to Hyde tomorrow (no offence to any Droylsden fans!).

Hope the town centre remains in one piece. I don't know much about it, but a quick guess is that it is one of the nutty right-wing groups exploiting that horrible attack on the two young lads in the town centre recently.

Maine Road FC are home tomorrow ( a difficult game against 3rd place Barnoldswick Town),but even though I'm a Committee Member at Road, City come first and in any event I've got two or three hours work at The Etihad before the game.

Good Luck Hyde, Good Luck Road, Good Luck City

djm68 said:

Hope the town centre remains in one piece. I don't know much about it, but a quick guess is that it is one of the nutty right-wing groups exploiting that horrible attack on the two young lads in the town centre recently.

Maine Road FC are home tomorrow ( a difficult game against 3rd place Barnoldswick Town),but even though I'm a Committee Member at Road, City come first and in any event I've got two or three hours work at The Etihad before the game.

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference mate if they did smash it up!!!!!!

BlueInCanada said:
Anybody know Paul Harrop? Apparently he worked at Hyde Utd for quite some time.

I don't know many at hyde, but you could try the HydeFans forum - http://www.hydefans.co.uk/ :)

ianmcco said:
HYDE FC v Droylsden - 3pm kick off (Derby Day)

It's also "Football v Homophobia" this weekend - and Hyde were one of the first to sign up for it.

IF you decide to go and watch Hyde, please steer clear of Market St and Hyde town centre and Hyde Central station. There is a 'demonstration' or 'protest' happening.

The pubs right in the town centre will also be closed.

Further info here - http://www.hydefc.co.uk/2012/02/hyde-v-droylsden-travel-advice/

MAINE ROAD FC v Barnoldswick - 3pm Brantingham Road.

Sadly i won't be at either game, as it's a 530pm kick off at Etihad

brad the blue said:
You wouldn't be able to tell the difference mate if they did smash it up!!!!!!

You must be thinking of Stalyvegas :D

djm68 said:

I used to play for them many moons ago.

tuesday night match;6th march-altrincham fc v staylybridge celtic 7.45pm kick off. free drinks at the bar;after the game;for any city fans going sporting lisbon away match;bring your ticket.

raglanblue said:
tuesday night match;6th march-altrincham fc v staylybridge celtic 7.45pm kick off. free drinks at the bar;after the game;for any city fans going sporting lisbon away match;bring your ticket.

City Reserves @Hyde Tues 6th March v Bolton 7pm KO Manchester Senior Cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.