Hyde United

ianmcco said:
BlueSkyBlue said:
Hyde is at home today too - 3pm they are playing Solihull
Yes, they did

Hyde 3 Solihull 0

Guiseley (2nd place) also won - after being 2-0 at half time.

2points separate top 2 with three left to play.

Hyde are away tomorrow

hyde play the already relegated blyth while guiseley are away at stalybridge who need a win to keep their playoff hopes alive... Come on bridge

wins for hyde and guiseley, hyde 2 points clear with 2 games to go.

also stockport made themselves safe from relegation today with a glorious 1-1 braw with the mighty baintree

mammyjam said:
hyde play the already relegated blyth while guiseley are away at stalybridge who need a win to keep their playoff hopes alive... Come on bridge

I went over to the 'Bridge game - it was truly awful to behold. Hoof and chase of the highest order from both teams for the 55 minutees I watched before leaving.

Staly were the better team for the first 40+ mintes - then conceded two goals before half time.....

Hyde won 1-0 away at Blythe - I think they have to aim for 4 points out of last 2 games as I really can't see Guiseley dropping any points now.

Last home game of the season at Hyde next week

HUGE game at Hyde this weekend - last home game of the season

Hyde FC v Boston* - 3pm Ewen Fields, Hyde.
*Jason Lee (Pineapple on his head) manages and plays for Boston

Hyde are 2 points clear at the top and this is the second last game of the season. (last game is away at Histon)

£10 for adults, £5 concessions, £2 for kids.
For a chance to win two tickets - retweet the following https://twitter.com/#!/hydefclive/status/192312308691779584

Get down if you can, hopefully Hyde can get three points and move even closer to the dreamland of the Conference Premier.

If (and I say if) Hyde win and Guiseley don't win at home - Hyde will be champions.

this myth that hyde try and play football LOL

in the two derbies they just hoofed it for 90 minutes
hopefully guiseley can win the league and we will do the hyde scum in the playoffs

foley87 said:
this myth that hyde try and play football LOL

in the two derbies they just hoofed it for 90 minutes
hopefully guiseley can win the league and we will do the hyde scum in the playoffs

Callum Byrne and Reece Gray aren't exactly hoofers mate, they get the ball down and play. My mate Semtex was at Bridge vs Guiseley on Sat and said both teams were poor and often played the long ball game.

ianmcco said:
HUGE game at Hyde this weekend - last home game of the season

Hyde FC v Boston* - 3pm Ewen Fields, Hyde.
*Jason Lee (Pineapple on his head) manages and plays for Boston

Hyde are 2 points clear at the top and this is the second last game of the season. (last game is away at Histon)

£10 for adults, £5 concessions, £2 for kids.
For a chance to win two tickets - retweet the following https://twitter.com/#!/hydefclive/status/192312308691779584

Get down if you can, hopefully Hyde can get three points and move even closer to the dreamland of the Conference Premier.

If (and I say if) Hyde win and Guiseley don't win at home - Hyde will be champions.

Been told there are more than one set of tickets up for grabs in the retweet draw...so get tweeting :)

foley87 said:

Staly arent currently in the PO positions :) 3points behind Halifax and Nuneaton who both have a better GD.

Would be good to see both Hyde and Staly in the ConfPremier though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.