Hyde United

Great to see so many blues coming over to watch Hyde as well.

Don't forget - if you are a City season ticket holder you can get in for a fiver

If you are travelling from Manchester you can either get the 201 bus to just past Morrisons in Hyde, or get the train to either NewtonForHyde or Godley and then a 10 min walk to the ground.

Directions from NewtonForHyde station
DirectionstoHyde.jpg

Point "B" is roughly where the 201 stops

mammyjam said:
I'm stuck between singing 'he used to have a pineapple on his head' and 'he's got a melon on his head' to the balding Jason lee

How about both :) Good luck to Hyde this weekend really hope they do it. Would be down there to watch but already made plans so will keep my eye on the score throughout the day.

Will be some good games for them next year if they go up especially a derby with Stockport and others against York, Luton, Grimsby, Darlington etc

mrn1981 said:
mammyjam said:
I'm stuck between singing 'he used to have a pineapple on his head' and 'he's got a melon on his head' to the balding Jason lee

How about both :) Good luck to Hyde this weekend really hope they do it. Would be down there to watch but already made plans so will keep my eye on the score throughout the day.

Will be some good games for them next year if they go up especially a derby with Stockport and others against York, Luton, Grimsby, Darlington etc

...and maybe Macclesfield!

Just a reminder to anyone who fancies it

Hyde v Boston - 3pm today

Half price entry for the following (take some ID too)
Manchester City season ticket holders
M*******r U****d season ticket holders
Armed forces personnel
Emergency services personnel

You can cut up villiers st on that map so you don't have to walk all the way round, only found this out recently after all these years!

I'll be there, my mate Burkey is doing commentary for a DVD there today.

Congrats to Hyde fc what a great club and some great people ill always remember going there watching city reserves years ago,enjoy the conference and hopefully see you in the league next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.